Sleepover!

(Aged up+drinking)
Mono impatiently paces the floor, waiting for six to arrive. She promised him that she would be there, but she hasn't arrived yet. Mono sighs, and pulls out his phone. Just as he is about to text Six, someone knocks at the door. He rushes to it, and opens it. He smiles, and sees six standing there, and he looks behind her, and sees Alice and Alex too. (Rg and Lb) He nervously laughs, and says, "oh, come in. I'm sorry I let you stand there for a bit." They all walk in, and Mono pulls six aside. "Uh, six why are they here too? I thought it was just us?"
"Oh, them? I dunno. They seen me walking, and followed me." Mono sighs, and says, "you know I dont want them over all night.. especially after they brought alcohol here and got drunk. I nearly died having to carry them home!" Six giggles, and says, "well guess what? I bought the alcohol this time!" Mono covers her mouth, and says, "shh! Don't let them-"  Alex taps Monos shoulder, and says, "cmon dude, we can all go in your guest room, and chat...
And drink."
"You guys-"
"Mono. If you drink with us, we will stop getting you involved in our shit in the professor's class."
"Deal."
>>time skip>>
Mono takes another mouthful of his cup of alcohol, and yells out, "I want another cup, Pleaseee!" Alice snatches the cup outfit his hand, and says, "You dumbass! this is your 4th cup already!"
Mono groans, and crosses his arms. Six is on the ground, dying from laughter (what friend gets drunk and does this?)
And Alex is in the bathroom, puking. A couple of hours goes by, and Six is the only one left that's not intoxicated. Alice and Alex fell asleep in the guest bed,
And six is left with mono in the bedroom. She puts her phone down, and says, "are you feeling better?" Mono sighs, and says, "for the last time...I'm not..fucking...drunk..." she rolls her eyes, and says, "yeah, sure. I'll let you get over it, and I'll sleep on the couch-"
"FUCK no."
"What?"
"Six, yeah I may be a bit drunk but... I still have enough common sense to know...not to let you sleep on the couch.." she sighs, and gets up.
(Slight nsfw.)
Mono pulls her by her wrist, making her sit on his lap. He looks at her, and says, "your sleeping with me."
She looks up at him, blushing. "Mono...are you- something is...bumping me down there.." Mono takes off his bag, and says, "Yeah, so?" He pulls her closer, and kisses her. He slides his hands down to her butt, and she jumps off of him. She clears her throat, and says, "I think I'm gonna go sleep on the couch."