BETRAYED *Luis*

Dear Luis;

I remember the first time we met and the first time we locked eyes with each other, as soon as my eyes locked with your eyes I had a feeling we was gonna last but that wasn't true, I remember the first time you said I love you before we even started dating and then a couple days later you asked me out. I remember all the funny moments like when I had to help you stop because you couldn't stop and when we was on a double date with Guy and Connie and you couldn't stop looking at me.

After everything what happened you made me feel like a fool I hated you for that, I do miss you I remember the first kiss and Averman ruined it that was funny because you got annoyed at him for that.

I cant get the picture out of my head, you making out with Mandy and then you saying "Y/n it's not what it looks like" I swear that is what everyone says it's annoying, I remember crying after I saw that and went straight to Connie and Julie, that was the worst day of my life...

If you read this I hope you feel sorry and I will never forgive you after what you did because you threw our 2 years in the fucking trash..

From Y/N Y/L/N

First chapter done idk if it is good or not but I tried my best!! Xx