Hickey *Charlie*

I woke up with Charlie on my chest asleep. I admire him, his fluffy hair in the way of his eyes and his mouth kinda open.

Since Charlie is a heavy sleeper in gently get out from underneath him to get ready for practice.

I brush my teeth and put my hair in French braids and then get changed into jeans and Charlie's old Jersey.

I walk back into Charlie's room to see him still asleep. "Charlie." I whispered into his ear. He didn't move. "Charlie you have to wake or we're gonna be late." I said, once again he didn't move. "Charlie!" I yell. "Mhm." He groaned. "You have to get up now." I said. "Yeah I will." Charlie said. "Good." I said and walked out so he could get changed.

After around 5 minutes I walk back into his room to see him asleep again. "That's it." I whisper. (Btw I'm not trying to sexualise him!) I sit next to Charlie and start kissing his face and his neck. "Stopppp." Charlie groans. I ignore Charlie and carried on kissing his neck leaving hickeys. "Y/nn." He groaned. "Well then get up!" I tell him. "Okay fine." Charlie says and gets up.

"Finally the two love birds are here!" Averman yells. "Oh shut up, Charlie wouldn't wake up." I said. "Wow Charlie, Y/n what have you done to him?!" Russ asked. "What do you mean?" Charlie asked. "Your neck have you not seen it?" Adam said. "No why?" Charlie said. "You need to look at it." Guy said. "Right guys imma go and catch up with the girls, bye." I said with hesitation.

As soon as I caught up with Julie and Connie I hear someone yell my name. "Y/N!" Charlie yells and runs up to me. "Oh god, I gotta go." I said to the girls and ran away. "Y/N! STOP!" Charlie yells.

I ran for around 2 minutes thinking that I lost Charlie I stopped. "Charlie I got her!" Dean said. "Dean!!" I yell. "Ha got you! Explain what you did!" Charlie said. "Well you wouldn't wake up and that's the only way to wake you up." I said. "Well how am I ment to hide it?" Charlie said. "You aren't though?" I said. "Whatever but if you ever do that again I will kill you!" Charlie said before walking into the changing room.

Here is another one and it is rushed so that why it isn't the best!!