Break-up *Dean*

Normally when me and Dean was together we would mess around in class and hockey practice.

But last night we broke up over a stupid fight. I got bearly any sleep last night and now I'm just tired.

I went into lesson (what is Geography and I sit next too Dean and Connie) with bags under my eyes, but no one would notice because I put on sunglasses.

As soon as I walked in everyone's eyes was on me. I look down and go to my seat. "Y/n take of the glasses." I heard my teacher say. "I'm good." I say back. "Y/n do it, I dont want to send you out of the class already." My teacher says sternly. "I'm good." I say with a sarcastic smile. "Y/n just take them off." I heard Connie say. "No." I say. "Right Y/n just leave the class and come back in when you're ready." The teacher says. "Okay." I say and walk out.

Connies pov:

"Y/n just take them off." I say. "No." She replies sternly. "Right Y/n just leave the class and come back in when you're ready." The teacher says. "Okay." Was the last thing Y/n says before she walked out.

"Dean." I say and move into Y/ns chair to sit next to Dean. "Yeah?" Dean says looking at me. "Do you know what's wrong with Y/n, and you guys haven't talked at all." I say. "Oh uhmm we broke up last night because of a stupid argument." Dean says with no emotion. "Is that why she is like this?!" I yell kinda. "Connie!" The teacher says. "Oop sorry sir." I say. "No excuses, just go outside and come back in, in 5 minutes!" The teacher says. "Okay." I say and walk outside.

"Y/n?" I say as I sit next to her. "Y-yeah." I hear her say and her voice cracking. "I'm sorry for what happened." I say and hug her. "Its okay, its not your fault." She struggles to say.

Me and Y/n just stay there until we both go in.

Y/ns pov:

As soon as I sit down I start to do work. I was doing bearly anything because I couldn't concentrate because all I can hear is Dean and Fulton talking. Hearing Dean's voice just broke my heart.

I remember when me and Dean was dating and he would always make me feel better but humming my and his favourite song god I miss him.

After a while I look over at Dean and smile at Fulton and he smiles back until Dean looks over and rolls his eyes at me. And that just broke my heart when he done that.

I look down and tears start to fill my eyes. "Yo Y/n you good?" I hear Fulton say. "Oh uhmm yeah." I say and just cover my ears. "Just leave her, she just wants attention." I hear Dean say. "Fuck sake Dean, just fuck off." I say and walk out the classroom. "Y/N!" I hear the teacher yell.

Dean's pov:

"Just leave her, she just wants attention." I laugh. "Fuck sake Dean, just fuck off." Was the last time Y/n said before she walked out the class. "Y/N!" Our teacher yelled. "Dean go after her." The teacher said. "No I don't think that's a good idea." I said. "Just go, I just need Y/n back in this class." The teacher said.

I roll my eyes and run after Y/n. "Y/n!" I yell to get her attention. "What?! What could you want!?" Y/n yells. "Nothing the teacher just made me get you." I said and scoff. "Look Dean, I don't know what I did to you, but why do you hate so much now that we broke up?!" Y/n asked. "You're the one who broke up with me! What do you expect?!" I yell at her. "I didn't actually mean it! I was annoyed and angry at you!" Y/n says. "Whatever just hurry up and come back to lesson, I couldn't care less." I say and walk away.

"You're just being ridiculous Dean!" She yells. "I'm being ridiculous?! Me? No you're being ridiculous for fucking crying and acting like a baby!" I yell at her and walk away.

I walk back into class and sit back down. "Dean wheres Y/n?" The teacher asked. "I don't know and I don't care." I say and roll my eyes.

Idk how to end this so imma stop here :)