1 𖥸 Trading Places

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"She's an abomination!"

"She's not one of us!"

"She can't stay here!"

"Enough!"

A commanding and powerful voice speaks over the commotion of the room..

Silencing everyone.

"I have made arrangements for her, she is to be sent to the Demons, she is clearly... one of them."

"Are you insane? We don't know what she's capable of!"

"We can't hand a weapon over to them!"

She then announces once again to the courtroom, "Her power will be limited, she will not pose a problem for us" meanwhile, i just sit beside them.

The Supreme Deity.

I can't do much else beside glare at all the goddesses saying i should be killed or locked up.

Anyone could tell, i stick out like a sore thumb in this ridiculously white environment

And people weren't exactly... sympathetic with my cause.

"We should just kill her! Instead of giving the demons more power!"

"We should lock her up here, where we can ensure she can't hurt us or anyone else!"

I haven't as much as hurt a fly and they're treating me as some murderous killer who had wiped out an entire kingdom.

I just want to be out of here.

"I have made my decision!" the Supreme Deity states to the room silencing them once again.

"Y/N.. Let's go!" she says leading me out the back door of the room.

I have to say i'm grateful she didn't make me walk through that crowd.

Although i doubt she did it for my sake..

I wonder what the demons would be like..

After seeing what the goddesses are like i feel like it can't be much worse.

I can't imagine demons accepting a goddess with open arms...

It was a quick transaction, people take longer trading pokémon cards.

I'm not sure what was offered in exchange for me..

But it wasn't really much of my concern anymore.

The Supreme Deity had cast some spell on me, but i felt exactly the same

Ii understood it must be something to do with the limitations to my power that she spoke about.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·