3 𖥸 Ready To Spar

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I try to wait for Zeldris to attack first, but i have to hand it to him he has more patience than me.

So i end up attacking first.

I swing my blade in a circle over my head to switch it into attack mode..

And all it's smaller projectile blades strike in succession at Zeldris..

Yet, he manages to dodge every one easily before saying "Where did you get that weapon?"

"I made it"

With a smirk, the blades stuck in the wall behind him begin retracting back to my original blade.

Which, it's safe to say, caught him off guard and i can't help but smile proudly as he struggles to dodge..

I then create a portal behind me, stepping back through it as soon as my blade was reformed.

And once i step through, i reappear right beside Zeldris and quickly strike at him.

Even though i caught him off guard again, he was still able to dodge with ease..

Then going to counter attack, he swings his own sword at me.

I quickly create and step back up onto a small black circular platform to dodge his attack..

Which, luckily, saves my legs from being knocked out beneath me.

But, he quickly goes to strike again, forcing me to create more and more platforms to retreat to each behind higher than the last..

And finally, i make it high enough that i'm safe from his attacks.

But, during this i noticed something..

My arms..

They'd started turning black.?

I freeze for a second, looking over my corrupted hands to see the darkness had spread half way up my arm..

What the hell is this?

After a few seconds, it seems like Zeldris noticed..

"I didn't realise i hit you.."

That's not it.

"Yeah, i guess you must've.."

I then finally bring myself to look away from my arms and whatever it was overtaking them..

And then i saw that he looked pretty concerned as he glared daggers at the floor..

Maybe i shouldn't let him think it's his fault.

I then create the same platforms to gradually bring myself back to the ground.

But as i do, i see it spread..

So it spreads when i use my powers?

What happens if it spreads too far?

..What a neat little curse.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·