Two

Warning: If you a very sensitive to the topic or idea of suicide, please read with caution! And if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always message me, even if you just wanna talk, I'm always here :-)

Narrator

Following the doctors orders the Ladferd's had a party two weeks after Beatrice returned home from the therapist.

"I'm going to get dressed," Ellery stated, and started climbing up the stairs.

As the girls got dressed, them only dressing in the old vintage word out dresses that their mother had sown the hem down three inches and the bust an inch and a half.

Bea was wearing a fluffed out light blue dress, Lola wearing a light pink dress that had flowers scattered across the middle, Freya had on a dark red dress, the straps thin and it fit her body perfectly. Ellery had on a dark blue dress that didn't have any straps, so she had to wear a cardigan over it, but of course she complained that it was 'too hot'. Delaney had on a purple dress similar to Freya's.

The girls invited boys that went to their school each one of them sent a little letter to each boy.

Louis Tomlinson got one from Lola.

Niall Horan got one from Freya.

Zayn Malik got one from Ellery.

Harry Styles got one from Delaney.

And Liam Payne got one from Beatrice.

All the boys were older than the girls except Delaney, they were at least around her age, but the Ladferd's didn't seem to mind or didn't seem to know how old the boys were. The youngest being Harry was 19, and the oldest being Louis was 21.

As the girls did their hair and makeup the boys were arriving one after another.

"Welcome!" Mrs. Ladferd greeted the boys at the door.

They each one had an adorable smile on their faces. Excited to be invited to a party with five beautiful girls.

"Hi! Thank you so much for letting us come!" Liam Payne, the nicest and well mannered out of all of them.

Mrs. Ladferd nodded her head, with a quick smile.

"Yes, of course."

As Mrs. Ladferd told the boys to go downstairs, saying that the girls were just finishing getting ready, they all nodded their heads, all going down the stairs.

"Girls! Hurry up! Don't keep them waiting!"

"Coming mother!" Delaney hollered to her mother so she could hear her clearly.

Soon they all came downstairs, one after the other.

"Finally! The boys have been waiting for ages!" Mrs. Ladferd exaggerated, softly nudging Ellery.

"So, did they all show up? Or did one of them not come?" Ellery questioned.

"Calm down dear, they're all here." Mrs. Ladferd calmed her daughter down.

Ellery nodded and lead the girls downstairs.

The boys were drinking punch as the girls walked down the stairs.

Zayn was the first one to look at them, they were all beautifully gorgeous. But Lola stood out to him the most, know that she was one of the younger ones, but he couldn't help himself. As he greeted each one he gently pulled Lola over to the side, asking if she wanted any punch, and asked about what she was wanting to do with her life.

Each girl fascinated each boy, as they 'picked' who looked like an interesting human to them. The girls didn't really mind, they all thought that they attractive.