Chapter 22: Team first mission

It was now the next weekend and Yato with Tsunade and Shizune were now waiting at the front gates of the village.

"What is taking so long?" Shizune asked.

"Well I had sent Shisui to go and get Itachi for me" Yato said.

"I think I see them right over there" Tsunade pointed out at two small figures approching as it was both Itachi and Shisui with their bookbags on.

"Sorry that we are late we had stopped and helped some people out" Shisui said.

"It's fine as long as the two of you came now we can get going" Yato said.

"Wait sensei what is are mission are we going on?" Itachi asked.

"Oh just a fairly simple one we are just gonna be heading to the Stone village and exchanging scrolls and this mission rank will be an A rank" Yato said.

"R-really an A rank mission?" Itachi asked as he both a bit nervous and excite.

"That's sounds great this will make it our first time on a A rank mission together" Shisui said.

"Your first A-rank mission what I thought you had already done a mission like this before didn't you?" Itachi asked Shisui.

"Oh we had done alot of missions but it usally is that of B or C missions sensei and miss Tsunade are the ones who usally go on the A and S rank missions so this will be our first A rank mission together I am pretty excited" Shisui said.

As Yato had decided to explain "We are going to the stone village to bring a scroll which is about if they will be also participating in the next chunin exams" Yato said.

"Wait then why is it an A rank mission?" Itachi asked.

"Well because it's gonna be a long road trip ahead that is gonna take three days" Yato said as Yato had then taken out his book.

"Alright let's get going you guy's" Tsunade said as the group had left the village with Yato having a small smile on his face.

Tsunade noticed this smile on Yato face which she decided to bring this up.

"Darling why are you smiling?" Tsunade asked Yato who looked up from his book over at Tsunade.

"Oh this just reminds me of my first mission to bring a scroll to the mist village an old lady tried to poison me though" Yato said.

"Oh I remeber you telling me about this mission before" Tsunade said.

"Wait sir Yato is there any mission you did have any issue with?" Shizune asked.

"Not really but there is one mission where me and Tsunade had to protect  a girl" Yato said.

"Wait what made it diffuclt? Was it other ninja?" Shizune asked which Yato then sighed.

"No the thing that made it diffuclt was that I had to protect the girl from Tsunade" Yato said.

"Really why would you wanna hurt her lady Tsunade?" Itachi asked Tsunade who had remembered that girl her that they had to protect years ago.

"That little girl was an asshole and an entitled little brat that was lucky my darling was there because if he wasn't I would have must likely sent her flying" Tsunade said.

"You almost did but I managed to calm you down in time but hopefully you never have to see that brat again" Yato said.

As Shizune, Shisui, and Itachi luaghed which then made both Yato and Tsunade to chuckle as well as they then stopped in place.

"How many do you think?" Shizune asked.

"Nine?" Itachi said.

"No I think ten" Shisui said.