Sleepy Ice Queen and HERO Knight

Summary: When the other is asleep, what does their partner do?

Alexis' POV:

Coming home from teaching, she took her blue heels off and set then next to his red boots before walking into the living room.

There he goes again, falling asleep on the couch again after finishing fine tuning his deck. One of his legs hooked on the top while one hanged over the edge, his mouth open and drooling a bit while he snored away.

She sighed, as she grabbed a blanket before heading back to him and gently covering him, then giving his forehead a small kiss.

She smiled softly down at him, running her hand gently through his hair, causing him to slowly close his mouth and his body straightening out as he smiled in his sleep.

Jaden's POV:

Coming home from the store, he took his red boots off, setting them next to her blue heels before walking into the living room.

There she goes again, falling asleep on the couch after grading some papers. Her legs tucked up to her stomach, while she rested on her hand, a blue pen slightly poking out her hair and hand.

He grinned as he grabbed a blanket before heading back and gently covering her, then kissing her forehead gently.

He smiled softly at her before gently running his hand through her hair, causing her to unconsciously nuzzle it and purr softly.

Yubel's POV:

Yubel stared down at them, looking slightly sad as he was gripping her in his arms, snoring away as she silently purred.

She didn't like it but, she would let it slide, because it's what made him happy. And that's all she needed.

Though she would be lying if she said she didn't want to switch places. But, she restrained herself.

She sighed as she was joined by her fellow Duel Spirit. He stared down at them as well with his arms crossed.

Yubel: "Oh, hey."

Neos: "Well, seems my question has been answered."

Yubel: "What's that?"

Neos: "What sleeping Duelists do."

The End~

(Side note: This work was previously published on Fanfiction, so the A/N makes a little more sense on there)

A/N: Hey there! Long time no see! Well, it has been some time, so I would be surprised if anyone actually remembers me. Especially since I deleted my stories, but if you do yes, I'm alive.

This story is my attempt to start getting back into writing once more, so I hope you liked it!

Please, please, PLEASE give me your honest opinions. I really need the constructive criticism so I can shake off all this rust.

Well anyways, hope you enjoyed! See you in the next one! Remember to stay legendary!

~Bee2.0

Extended A/N: I'm new to Tags so if you got suggestions please tell me them.