Chapter 1

AN: This will be an Age Regression fanfiction, if you don't like it, don't read it.

ALSO I DO NOT OWN GREYS ANATOMY OR STATION 19

**Carina's POV**

I just got home from work, it was a day that I didn't think would ever end. I lost a mother and baby, they could have been saved if they had come in earlier.

Hopefully Maya would come home early. She said she would come home at 8:30 and it's- 8:47.

Probably just running late, I can heat myself up some food while I wait.

**20 minutes later**

I should probably text her..

C- "You ok?"

No response, it's ok she probably just got caught on a call. I'll start on *insert doctor paperwork name here*.

I sit there for 20 minutes trying my best not to worry, it's not working well.

I hear the door unlock, "Hey, you're pretty late, get held up on a call?" I say as she walks through the door.

She just mumbles while hanging up her jacket

"sorry..."

"That's all? I was worried. I texted, but you didn't respond"

"i'm sorry"

"I know you're sorry, but I thought you were gonna be home, 40 minutes ago."

"I'm sorry"

"Maya, It's ok I just wanted you to remember next time."

"I'm sorry"

Maya doesn't seem ok. She finally meets my eyes and I see that she's crying.

"Oh.. Maya, what happened?"

I quickly go over and hug her. It's not helping much, she's just sobbing.

I pull her over to the couch and hold her, we stay there until her crying slows down

AN:

Hi, this is a rewrite of my other fic, it will be updated one of three ways; more than once a day, around every 3 weeks but sporadically, or literally never again. If I somehow upload all of the chapters to this one i will delete the other one.

The schedule decision is dependent on who knows what.

Hope this fic makes your day even a little bit better

-Author