Prologue

Naruto felt his heart break at the scene in front of him.

His fiancé, Sasuke Uchiha, and best friend, Sakura Haruno, were screwing each other in their bed.

Naruto could feel his inner Omega howl in pain at the sight of his Alpha making love to another Omega.

He knew something was going on. He could smell another Omega on Sasuke. He saw the hickeys and the scratch marks. He just ignored them, because he didn't want to be alone again.

Now he can't ignore it anymore.

His heart broke and he felt utterly useless.

He couldn't run to tell his friends, because they knew. He saw the knowing glances everyone gave him when Sasuke and Sakura were seen together. He saw the smirks Kiba gave him whenever Sakura hugged Sasuke for a little too long.

They knew and didn't tell him. Naruto knew the reason why they didn't tell them. They pitied him. That's the only reason as to why they were friends with him was because they didn't want to be seen as assholes.

Naruto also knew the reason as to why Sasuke was currently sharing their bed with Sakura.

Naruto's heat cycle has never been normal. It either happened or it didn't. Sasuke was out on missions so much that he missed them.

Didn't stop the raven from bending Naruto over any surface.

Naruto hasn't shown signs of pregnancy and Sasuke's need to restore his clan overweighs the need to stay with just one Omega.

While in thought Naruto didn't notice them completing or Sakura coming to the door to get some water.

"N-naruto." The pink-haired girl said as soon as she saw him.

Naruto looked up at her. Barely able to control his tears, but he did.

He just walked in and saw a guilty-looking Sasuke on the bed.

Naruto just passed him and went into his bedside drawer.

He pulled out a scroll and was quick to activate it.

"Naruto please don't be-" Sasuke was cut off when Naruto walked into the bathroom with that very scroll and started taking his things and putting them into the scroll.

Sasuke's eyes widened as he figured out exactly what the scroll was.

"Wait Naruto please don't-" once again Naruto walked past a pissed-off Uchiha and towards his closet. He took out his clothes and started putting them into the storage scroll.

By now Sasuke had a pair of boxers on and was trying to stop Naruto from packing. Going as far as trying to put the clothes in Naruto's hand back into the closet.

"You're not leaving!" Sasuke said as he, for the seventh time, tried putting everything back

"Why not? You obviously don't care about me so why should I stay?" Naruto asked.

"You'll stay because you're my Omega. Who I love and who loves me!" Sasuke yelled out in desperation.

Sakura clenched her fist at that.