Chapter 1

The next morning Naruto had jumped out of bed and ran to puke his guts out.

This was another reason as to why he and Sasuke hadn't been engaging in any sexual activity recently. Naruto had been sick for the majority of the month.

He had gone to see the doctor yesterday and they couldn't find anything physically wrong with him. So they drew some blood and told him to come back the next day. However, he knew he wasn't going to be coming back. So if it kills him so be it.

He was leaving today and no one was stopping him.

Besides, it's not like he couldn't ask Kurama to do a physical evaluation. Kurama's evaluation would be more thorough anyway.

As soon as Naruto was done puking he washed his mouth out with water and walked back into his room.

Kurama had woken up during the time of Naruto's puking and went back into the blonde's mindscape.

He was currently searching for what was wrong.

"Do you think Sasuke's still at home?" Naruto asked Kurama out loud.

"No. Remember he has missions. That and he doesn't know of our plan to leave so he won't stay at the house to wait for you to get back." Kurama said.

"You think he's told the others by now?" Naruto asked.

"No. He would be too busy searching for you. As an Uchiha, his Alpha spirit would push him to look for you, find you and make amends. However, Sakura would. She'd want everyone to know about the events that took place yesterday." Kurama said.

"Yeah. So no one would be at the house right now." Naruto said as he picked up the scroll and made the bed.

He looked around the room to make sure that nothing was left behind.

As soon as he was sure he walked out, locked the door, and threw the key into the room through the open window.

That would teach the bitch working at the front desk to be snobby.

He concealed his chakra and started jumping from roof to roof.

He needed to get to his and Sasuke's shared house to pick up the things he forgot.

As soon as he neared his house he jumped onto the ground and started walking.

He just so happened to pass the BBQ place that was near the house and heard, "Naruto deserved it."

Naruto stopped dead in his tracks as he heard that and turned around to see who it was.

"What the hell are you talking about Kiba?" Shikamaru asked.

It was a surprise to Naruto that the Nara had such a hostile tone of voice.

"He was not doing his duty as an Omega and giving Sasuke pups. That's his fault because he took suppressants all throughout his years as a shinobi. Suppressants influence the Omega's ability to give birth." Kiba said.

"So what you're saying is that Naruto should have just gotten himself raped and delivered the pups of some fucked up Alpha that he didn't consent to?" Shikamaru asked.

"I did not say that," Kiba said.

"No, but it was implied. Naruto lived in the red-light district. This means that if he had gone into heat he would have gotten raped and ended up pregnant with some slimy, slobby Alpha's pup. He chose to not get his innocence stolen in such a fucked up way. Another thing. If you are as smart as you make yourself out to be you would know that suppressants don't have any effect on the Omega's reproductive system. In fact, it does the Omega a solid and makes them more fertile seeing as the eggs that aren't used don't go away. Which means that if Sasuke ised his cock right and got it into Naruto's womb he would have delivered an entire fucking litter of pups by now." Shikamaru said.