The new client

"I'm soooo tired!" You exclaim, but when looking, you see a hotel, labeled "Hotel OJ". You decide to stay there for the night.
"Welcome to Hotel OJ!" The words flew out of the stranger's mouth happily! "It's been a long time since we have gotten a new client, haha. My name is OJ, and welcome to hotel OJ!" You decide wisely. Yes. You are gonna stay here. Not just because of resting, because of the glass of orange juice in-front of you. He made you feel.... Something? You ignore it anyway tho.
"Your room is room 234!" As OJ handed you the keys. While walking up the stairs, you think... What was that... weird feeling? Was he making you feel it? Nononoo! You've just met , no feelings for OJ!!! "Hey." You stare at the golden jock. "My names trophy, what about you?"
My names.... (insert your name or object oc here 👹)

You walk away from the... somehow intimidating golden jock? Walking, you see your room, scanning the keycard, you get access.
Wait what?
Why was OJ in the room?
"Hey! Why are you in my room?!" The words shot out of your mouth like a gun! You were so surprised!
"We do guest interviews when they check in!" OJ barked back at you, calmly, reminded you of candle?
As the set of questions came and went, you just keep staring at OJ.... You were right. He is the one causing the feelings. You couldn't help but move closer! You could hear the questions better. Plus his voice! "Aaaaaah!!!" The voice in your head screamed "Is he really the one ? "
"Yes." You replied to your mind. (wait what how.)

It was 9:50 pm.
"Thanks for the interview, goodnight, and good bye!"

That were the last words you heard from him before drifting off to sleep, in the process, No matter how hard you tried to throw OJ out of your mind, even imagining hitting him with a bat, he was stuck in your mind! "UGGGGHGHHGGHGHHGGHHGGHG" you screamed, luckily no one heard you, and you drifted off to sleep.

Still, was he the one?

Oh jeez. Your dream was about him too :/

editor note 😊

i was forced to make this aaaa