Sitting by the sunset

"Good morning!" The words penetrating your door and into your ear. It was OJ's voice! I mean, he was stuck in your head for a long time!
Why at sunset tho?
"Let's watch the sunset! Cmon! Let's go! Hup Hup Hup!" You could hear the mix of tiredness and happiness in his voice, it made you feel happy! Walking down the flight of stairs, OJ, of course, was curious, he asked you so many questions it would take 100 Yin-Yangs to count!
You notice tho...
Wait, you were holding hands?
OJ realized, jumping and his face turned red, "Y-You saw nothing!" You just smiled at him, you saw something. As the sunset rose, all you could here is the sound of chirping voice, and the vocal cords of OJ talking, you liked his company. The mix of red and orange relaxed you, enough to lay down on the grass of Hotel OJ. "Hey ! Can I join too?" The mysterious voice you heard said.
"Sorry, you must be the new client! I'm soap! May I join the sunset with you?" Your head immediately went up n down.
The sunset died soon tho, and you ate breakfast, as the eggs touch your tastebuds, it made you feel warm, you were being welcomed warmly.
"Want some Orange Juice?" The orange juice cup slid through the table
You stared at it reluctantly , but you drank it, it was delicious! You wonder where to get more, When asking soap just went silent, then you realize. Oh. OH SHI-   
DID YOU JUST DRINK - UGHHHHHH!!!!!
you ran to your room and locked it, panicking
"What's going in there...." You could hear the sound.
It looks like you made so much commotion, it attracted OJ again!!!
You let him in your room, and he apologized for the "OJ" prank , Signature of course, From somewhere you heard a knee-slap.
"That must be cheesy, cya!"
Uh huh... Cheesy.
Must be a fun-gi, you chuckled, while exploring the hotel you met all of the clients. They were fine, but OJ was finer .
Wait what! Snap out of it ! Right now!!!!
You decided to go to the park after... The "prank" the birds were chirping, and the flowers were blooming, it was a nice day.
"Hey!" OJ suddenly walked right up to you, was he following you?!?!
He speaks of how much he appreciates you, and you like it,
You were special!

Now time to get rid of OJ out of your mind 🤓

editr not

includes diary of wimpy kid + undertale references 🤓