Auror Family

PROLOGUE

Trouble. That's what Jaiden's middle name says, well... Not really. Jaiden always gets into trouble when it comes to his Auror Job, he would go home covered in his bandages, Blood, dirt, or sometimes in pain. His Husband, Draco Malfoy-Snape was really worried for him, even his stepson, Scorpius Malfoy-Snape is also worried for his Dad.

Another night. It was a tiring day for the Auror, going home at 3 AM after capturing another set of Dark Wizards around the Wizarding World and in the Muggle World. He pulled out his keys, entered the house and closed the door, locked it, and went towards the living room before the lights were turned on, he looked back to see his husband, Draco Malfoy-Snape. He was arm-crossed, crossed legs and a glaring stare was placed on his face while looking at Jaiden. 'I thought you would be back by 11?' Draco said, staring at his husband. 'Paper works.' Jaiden tried lying but Draco stood up, went towards him, and placed his finger on Jaiden's chest, sliding and saw a speck of dust. 'Dust. Jaiden, we've been through this, you even said it yourself "Dark Wizardry is over" And here I saw, your damn trench coat is covered in dust.' Draco said, scolding his husband. Jaiden sighed. 'It's just a small fight with a wizard. He was smuggling a muggle.' This made Draco shocked. 'What?!' He shouted, shocking. 'You fought with a wizard with a muggle as a witness?!' Draco started to get worried. 'I obliviated them, don't worry so much.' Jaiden argued back.

'I don't care if you obliviated them, Jaiden. The Dark wizardry is already over, it's been 2 years since Father died cause of his demise actions.' Draco kept arguing. 'I can't just let a muggle get smuggled by a wizard. The wizard was pointing his wand at him, threatening him and I gotta do something about it.' Jaiden started shouting. 'Jaiden. We talked about this already! You gotta do the muggle way if you–' 'Since when Draco Snape-Malfoy abandoned his Blood Status?' Jaiden asked as Draco started shouting louder. 'DO NOT. BRING UP. MY STATUS.' They stopped once they heard a swooshed.

Jaiden and Draco eventually calmed down, looking at the side of the sofa. 'Alright, Scorps.' Jaiden said, calmly as he placed his hand on his hip. 'Come out, love.' Draco said, crossing his arms as Scorpius turned the chair, who was looking down, glancing at his parents. 'Sorry if you have to hear that, Scorps. You know your father and I have misunderstandings too. Not every parent is perfect or happy as always but that doesn't mean both of us are not happy with each other.' Draco sighed and went towards Scorpius. 'Come on, let's get you to bed. You're gonna start your 4th year tomorrow.' Said Draco. Scorpius goes towards his bedroom on how own. 'And Jaiden, take a bath before going to bed.' He said to him and went back to their shared bedroom, leaving Jaiden in the living room.

Jaiden went to take a shower.

Draco waited for Jaiden. Of course, he can't sleep a lot, he always waited for his husband to come home but this was the first time that he went home already in the morning. He sighed and felt the bed sink meaning that the male was already beside him, turning and Jaiden already pulled him towards him, hugging him. 'I'm sorry, Draco.' He apologized to the blond and Draco hugged him, tightly. 'I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled. I can't complain since you're a full-time Auror.' He said, kissing his cheek. 'I love you.' He added, burying his face in the male's chest. 'Get some sleep. I'm sure you're tired.' Jaiden said and smiled, kissing his forehead.

Morning came Draco was the one who dropped Scorpius at the King Cross Station. 'Jaiden didn't come?' Draco heard a girl, turning to see Lyra. 'He had a full schedule.' He added and Lyra nodded as her triplets went towards her. 'Mom, we're on our way now.' Said Sirius, smiling at his mother. 'Alright, take care you three. Be good, okay?' Lyra kissed all of their foreheads before George, her husband took them to Nine and Three-Quarters Platform. 'I'll see you on the other side.' Lyra said, entering the platform. 'Scorpius, let's go.' Scorpius smiled at him then sighed. They both entered the Platform.

Meanwhile with Jaiden at the Ministry Of Magic.

Jaiden placed the Daily Prophet down and looked at Ron and Harry

Jaiden placed the Daily Prophet down and looked at Ron and Harry. 'Guess our schedule is stack again huh, men?' Harry nodded while reading the daily prophet. 'Agree... Here I thought I would have time for my wife and kids during the summer, but no. Here I am, sitting on my office chair, paperwork and Dark Wizard dealing.' Ron complained which made Harry and Jaiden laughed before someone called on Jaiden. 'Mr. Snape, the Minister wants you.'

The male stood up and went towards the Minister's Office. Jaiden knocked before entering the room. 'You called?' He asked as he saw a little girl on the chair. 'Ah, Jaiden.' The minister said as he started explaining stuff about the Dark Wizardry. 'Anf to my surprise. Someone is behind this, for now... He's undercover in America and I need you to go there, bring this little girl with you too.' Jaiden saw the little girl, Green eyes and blonde hair. 'Sir, isn't it too dangerous for her to go with me?' The Minister chuckled and stood up. 'Nonsense, Mr. Snape. This is Victoria Reeves, a muggle-born witch. For now, she's gonna act as your daughter during your trip to America, I have set up an apartment there for you too.' He said as Jaiden looked at Victoria, she was adorable.

'She's a Powerful and Intelligent witch at her age.' Minister added. 'When are we going?' Jaiden asked, looking at the Minister. 'Tonight.'

'WHAT?!' That was Draco's reaction when he heard about Jaiden going to America alone but not only that, with a KID!

'Is the Minister insane?!' Draco sighed and Jaiden looked at him. 'I can trust Victoria's guts, she's just like Hermione, the Brightest witch at her age.' He said. Draco knew they still need a healer. 'I'm going with you! ' Jaiden looked at him, stopping with his packing. 'Draco, you–' 'Insane? Yes. Yes, I am, I'm going with you whether you like it or not, at least I'm there for your aid if you get hurt.' He said. Jaiden doesn't know what to say and he closed his bag and sighed. 'Fine (looking at Draco) You can come.' Draco smiled as he started packing while Jaiden send an Owl to both Harry and Scorpius stating that Scorpius will be spending the summer with them for a while since Draco is going to be with him during the Summer in America, for Auror Business.

'Ready?' Jaiden asked after sending the owl out, Draco looked at him, he was carrying Victoria giving his husband a nod.