America

CHAPTER ONE

America. They finally arrived at the apartment that was organized by the Ministry. 'Now that we're settled in. Toria...' Jaiden said, going toward her and bending down. 'For now, you're going to call me–' 'Daddy!' She simply said as Jaiden blinked, blushing, and looked down. 'Minister told you already, huh?' Victoria nodded. Jaiden looked at Draco and whispered to her, Victoria looked at Draco, pointing at him.

'Mommy!'

Draco almost lets go of the plates that he was placed on the table using magic, he looked and glared at the male before smiling at the girl. 'You can just call me Dad or father, Victoria.' He said, chuckling. 'But Daddy said, Mommy, fits you.' She said, innocently as Jaiden saw an Owl going toward them, it was an Owl from the Magical Congress, he gets the letter and reads it. 'Ah... The magical Congress wants to see me. ASAP.' He said, looking at the Congress. 'Will I come to, Daddy?' Asked Victoria.

Jaiden shook his head no. 'Just stay here okay, keep your... Mommy company, that's your job.' Victoria saluted and smiled as Jaiden went toward Draco, kissing him. 'I'm going now. The Magical Congress needs me.' He said. Draco looked at him, wrapped arms around him, and hugged him. 'Okay... I love you.' He smiled. 'I love you too.' Jaiden said back and went out.

Victoria looked at the door once it was close then back at the blond male. 'Mommy!'

Draco sighed, guess he's gonna bear with it now.

'After hearing your arrival here in America, I was quite surprised Mr. Snape.' Said the President of the Magical Congress, Jaiden was there sitting on the chair couch in front of the President as she poured a cup of tea for him. 'Please Madam President, let me.' The President shook her head no. 'Please, you're the head of the Auror of the British Ministry, so please be my guest' She said. Jaiden didn't say anything. 'Are you with anyone?'

'I'm with my child and husband.' He said, taking a sip of the tea. 'Dark Wizardry... Is it true?' He suddenly asked as the president sighed. 'Sadly yes, he was sighted a lot of time here in America, from the south, and to the North.' She said, placing a folder in front of him. Jaiden opened the folder to see a familiar man. 'Ah... I know this man, Nikolai Ivan, Dumstrang Graduate.' He said. 'Guess after the Ministry found out. He's been hiding undercover here in America.' He added which made the presidential nod. 'Your prediction might be correct but we're not yet that so sure.' She said. 'Jaiden, can I count on you?' Jaiden chuckled, standing up and looking at her. 'That's what I'm here for Madam President.' He said then they both shook hands. 'You're dismissed, Auror Snape.'

Jaiden left the building of the Magical Congress and then went back to the Apartment. But while he was walking, he instantly heard some magical spells getting thrown. He went towards there immediately as he saw some Aurors fighting with the Dark Wizards. 'Auror Snape.' One of them said, who was greatly injured as Jaiden used a spell on him to stop the bleeding. 'That'll stop the bleeding for a while. What happened?' He asked. 'Dark Wizard. It's him, Sir. Nikolai Ivan.' He said, trying to explain to Jaiden before he bled out to death, Jaiden was too late, his hand was covered in blood as the other Magical Congress came around. 'Auror Snape.' Someone said. He knew exactly who it was, looking back and saw a brown-haired female and brown eyes, Magical Congress Magizoologist and Head Of The Magical Congress Auror Teams, Nicole Scamander.

'Nicole.' He said, looking at her. 'What happened?' She asked him. 'It was Nikolai, he attacked these Aurors. Seems he is that powerful.' Jaiden explained and looked at Nicole while they took a walk through the whole scene. 'Madam President told you about Nikolai?' He nodded, looking at Nicole. 'Yeah. He's a follower of Grindelwald and Voldemort at the same time, scary right? (chuckled) The last time I remember he despite me during their stay at the Twizardry Tournament, he even took a move on Draco, kissing him in front of me, dickhead...' Nicole chuckled. 'I still remember that you took on a fight that time.'

FLASHBACK

It was morning in Hogwarts at that time. Jaiden was with Pansy and Blaise, asking where was Draco. When they said that they only said that they didn't know where then Blaise told him. 'Nikolai was with him a moment ago.' Jaiden started running after thanking Blaise.

He started searching for Draco, who was obviously with that Dumstrang Nikolai.

He finally sound them but at a bad moment, he saw Nikolai kissing Draco. The blond was struggling to get out as Jaiden stepped forward and pulled Nikolai away from him. 'Can't you tell... He doesn't like it.' Jaiden growled looking at the male, he was in front of Draco. 'Jaiden.' The Dumstrang student said as he glared at him. 'Step away from him, Jade.' Jaiden shook his head no, grabbing Draco's hand and pulling him towards him. 'Fuck no! Draco's MINE.'

Nikolai clicked his tongue. 'Draco didn't tell me he has someone. Besides, He wants a pure-blood, isn't that right, Ferret?' Draco glared at him. 'Don't call me, Ferret!'

Nikolai likes his feistiness which makes him smirk. 'I'll wipe that smirk away from your face.' Jaiden said, still growling before Nikolai teased him. 'Try me then.' He said before Jaiden sent a nick of a punch towards him before dragging Draco away from him. 'Are you okay, Draco?' He asked the male as Draco was blushing red and looking away as he just nodded

END OF FLASHBACK

'Shut up... Did you talk to Lyra?' Nicole nodded. 'I sent her an owl yesterday. I haven't got any reply from her yet.' She said, Jaiden sighed and looked at her. 'I have to go. Draco's with me.' Nicole blinked. 'Draco Malfoy, the bully?' Jaiden chuckled and nodded. 'Yes! The Bully. He's my husband.' He said, sighing. 'Oh... I'll see you tomorrow.' She said and told him about Victoria. 'Bring her with you too.' Nicole left him.

Jaiden went home, looking at how to watch which is already 4 in the afternoon here in America. He entered to see, Draco entertaining Victoria. 'Woah! That's daddy during his Hogwarts years.' He heard him and chuckled. 'Daddy!' Victoria saw Jaiden, smiling. Draco looked at him and saw that Jaiden's hand was covered in blood. 'Don't tell me that's your blood, Hon.' Jaiden shook his head no. 'Daddy... You're hurt?' She asked, worriedly. Jaiden shook his head. 'No, It's someone else's blood. The Dark wizard already struck the Auror team of the Magical Congress.' Both of their eyes went wide. 'Well... Draco, guess who?' Draco was confused. 'Nikolai Ivan, The Dumstrang student who snog you.' Draco remembers him. 'Him?! Out of all people.' He complained, sighing. 'I know you hate it but we have no choice, Hon.' He said, looking at Draco, who already has a worried face, what if that Nikolai still wants him? Will Jaiden be ever there to be there for him when he needs of saving? Does Jaiden need a backup for this? He has many questions in his mind.

'Many questions in your mind?' Draco almost forgot. Jaiden has Legilimency, he can't lie to Jaiden, he nodded. 'Yeah... I do.' He said truthfully, crossing his arms and Jaiden went towards him, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his forehead. 'Don't worry, he won't harm you.' He then looked at Victoria. 'Come here.' Victoria went towards him too, hugging his legs. 'Of course, I'll save you too, Angel.' Victoria smiled. 'Oh yeah, and I also need you for tomorrow's meeting, Victoria.' He said but also anxious about Draco's safety here. 'Hon.' He looked at the male. 'I'll be fine. I know my Defense Against Dark Arts, anyway.' Jaiden sighed and nodded. 'If anything happens. You still have the mark, run.' Draco nodded, holding his wrist with the mark on it.