1. The Inevitable

After a long and tiring work week, I generally like to spend my time away from my family and friends, just some solitary time with myself, having no one else by me. This week on top was one of the most tiresome weeks that I had to face this year. Maximum of my codes had lot of bugs, so I needed to spend nearly every day with a gift of overtime from the boss, not able to maintain a proper sleep schedule. Therefore as soon as I submitted my work just before the dead line, I straightforward wrote to my boss regarding a leave for three days and with a great enthusiasm, I booked myself a train ticket to the nearest beach.

My cab was late that day, but to rest assure in India, the trains are not much punctual and always arrive late. I set back in the seat with an ease of not missing the train. It felt much better to go on a trip alone. It would give me a chance to be detached from all work load, so that after returning to job, I would be more efficient than compared to my present self.

After a short journey by road, I finally reached the station. I was just unpacking my luggage, and it was when I heard the announcement of the departure of my train.
"It never happened before that the train was this punctual in this area"-I thought to myself while running at the top of my speed trying my best to catch the train, and puff! I barely managed to get my train on time, as it barely started to move.
The train was of midnight, therefore I thought of going to sleep soon after completing my dinner. I went along my plan, and I was almost about to sleep, when I realized that I had to put the lock on my suit case.
I had my bed in the top bunker, for which I had to climb down the stairs in such clumsy sleepy eyes.
I was just about to reach the floor, when there was a sudden rigorous jerking in the train. I was completely thrown away from the stairs, and my head hit the steep side of a seat.

I was almost losing my conscious. I could faintly see the massacre created all of a sudden. People were screaming out of freight and for help. Many bodies lay senseless and there was blood all over. I could care less for them, as I could see myself bleeding and I was in a typical condition. I could hear some people talking about the train getting derailed. I was trying my best not to be panicked by the accident. I was slowly trying my best to wake up, but unfortunately my body gave up on its coordination with my mind. My eyes started to get heavy and close on their own, and there I was lying completely both help and senseless, about to bleed to death.