Episode 1 - Oo its just me.

Hi everyone. I am just you and you're gonna live this life. By the way I am Y/N. (Your Name).
I am 24 year old independent girl from India. I work as a civil engineer but I am more known to the world as a social worker, influencer, traveller etc. I earn quite a decent amount from my engineering job and I use it for my travelling. So I just thought why can't travelling also be a career. So yes, here I am, a successful independent lady with two passions as careers.

In my office

Assistant - Mam, Chief engineer is calling you.
Y/n - yes coming.

At CE's cabin
CE- Take a seat Y/n
Me- Good morning sir
CE- yea good morning. I see that you have applied for 3 month leave and its sanctioned.
Me- yes sir
CE- what about the projects you are working on.
Me- Sir, I have already completed 2 and handed over to the Executive engineer. Also the estimation of the proposed project.
CE- Yea I already know that you won't laze with the projects. But its my duty to make sure before you fly😂
Me- yes sir, I understand
CE- so when are you leaving?
Me- tomorrow morning sir.
CE- ok. My daughter loves your videos. Have a safe trip Y/N.
Me- Thanku sir😀

Time skip
At home

I had already packed my things. Now I have to leave fast coz I have flight at 8.15pm from here to the main airport from where I will fly to my vacation spot🥳.

Time skip
At airport 1

I had a smooth ride from home and now am really excited. I boarded the flight and Thank god, it was on time. After 2 hours, I reached Mumbai. My flight from here is at 4.20am. I went to the lobby and had my dinner. As I had time, I checked my mails and replied to it. Oh by the way I do collabs. Even this trip is possible because its half sponsored.

Time skip

Finally after long hours of waiting my flight was announced and I boarded my Flight to

LOS ANGELES

Yes. Am pretty much excited for this. Since it was sponsored trip, I was travelling in a first class. It was my first time. It looked luxurious.. Of course its expensive😂.

 Of course its expensive😂

It was a 2.5 hrs flight to Saudi and then layover and from there to LA. I took a nap coz I haven't slept a bit since yesterday.

Ok See you all at Saudi. 😴
.

Hai all,. If you have any suggestions please drop the comments. I will be very happy to hear you both goods and bads. Have a great dat all💜