Episode 23- Feel

The next two days also went smoothly without being noticed by anyone. Today the practice session ended a bit early as their concert is tomorrow. I came to my room and got freshened and just then I remembered the files he gave me is still with me. I went to his floor and rang his door bell. Taehyung asked who it was and I answered

Taehyung- YN come inside. It's not locked.

I got inside the room and taehyung was no where.

Me- Tae...
Taehyung- coming...

Just then Taehyung appeared from the bathroom just in his boxers. Oh god he looks damn hot. I have seen him like this during our trip in New Zealand. I don't how I controlled myself from staring at him.

 I don't how I controlled myself from staring at him

Yn stop staring and get out of here ASAP...

Me-.. Tae. Here are your files.. Ok bye...
Taehyung- YN wait... Where are you rushing
Me- You were in the middle of something.. So.. Carry on..

I told him without facing him.
He walked and came infront of me and in between the door and me. He then locked the door.

Me- Tae what are you doing... I.. Need to go..
Taehyung- oh really? Then look at me and tell.. Why are you looking down.. You always look at the eyes to speak...

Taehyung was walking towards me and me walking backwards... I looked at him..

Me- because you're not fully dressed. I don't want to intrude into your personal space.
Taehyung- but you have seen me like this... And I don't mind if you intrude into my personal space.

My leg hit the bed and I lost my balance and I fell into the bed. Taehyung tried to catch me but he also fell. When I opened my eyes I saw half naked tae on top of me. He was staring right into my soul. He removed hair from my face with his hands. At the same time, I want this to happen and not happen. Damn!!! Why is this happening...

Taehyung- you're beautiful...
Me- tae...
Taehyung- hmm...
Me- you're heavy...
Taehyung- oh shi*.. Am sorry...

He stood up and gave me a hand. We were sitting in his bed. He moved near me and placed his hand over mine. I looked at him. He is moving closer to me and I was about to hit the headboard when he placed his hand at the back of my head. He was so close to me that I can literally feel his hot breath on my face. I closed my eyes moved my head sideways.

Taehyung- YN look at me. Stop hiding from me.
Me- Tae I can't look at you like this
Taehyung- look here

He made me face him by pulling my face with his hands.

Taehyung- Don't I look hot now?
Me- huh... What?
Taehyung- Don't. I. Look. Hot. Now.?
Me- y.. Es..
Taehyung- me or jk.. Who is hotter
Me- you.. Mr. Kim Taehyung...

With that I pushed him by his chest and stood up. In a flash of second he caught my wrist and backhugged me.

Me- Tae what are you doing?
Taehyung- it hurted..
Me- what
Taehyung- when you told JK was hot.
Me- so you did this?
Taehyung- no this isn't planned Yn. It just happened. I.. I...
Me- you???

Taehyung made me turn around to face him.

Taehyung- I just lost my control in the moment. This happens when am around you. I get jealous when you're with Namjoon hyung or when you told JK was hot... I.. I.. Just couldn't hold myself YN... I... I just fell for you YN...Am sorry If I scared you...

I was shocked by Taehyung's sudden statements...

Me- tae.. I didn't get scared.. But am afraid...
Taehyung- it's the same thing YN
Me- no.. Tae... I am afraid that I will fall for you...
Taehyung- really?
Me- no.. I didn't fall for you.. But am afraid it will happen. But that shouldn't happen... I can't fall for you
Taehyung- why YN...
Me- like you told I also have these weird feelings when am around you... But... I don't know if it's just attraction.. Like any woman gets attracted to you... I don't want that.. And I don't know whether your feelings are of this sudden interaction or... If it's true...

Taehyung hold my hands and made me sit in the sofa of his room facing the city...

Taehyung- I understand YN. Even I had these doubts but you don't know how much I missed you after the trip. How I missed seeing your face in the morning everyday... I don't want you to rush to take a decision...
Me- ok... Let's just continue to be friends like this and see if our feelings are more than friends... And don't let the others know we had this talk.
Taehyung- I haven't even told that I am having feelings for you. Then probably they won't allow you to come with us...
Me- hmm... I understand...
Taehyung- ok I feel so much relaxed... I will order hot chocolate for you...

Taehyung ordered it and he wrapped his hands around my shoulders. It was one of the most beautiful moments... I felt so safe around him.. But am so much confused now... What does he mean by they won't allow... What if I really fell for him and his family, friends everyone is against it... Will ARMY accept a normal girl like me to his girlfriend... So many questions were running through my mind... Let the time take the decision.

To Be Continued...