Episode 42

After the visit to my parents we left to one of my favorite place...
I wanted him to try this... Houseboat stay.

 Houseboat stay

Taehyung- what is this YN?Me- mm

Me- mm.. A different version of a cruise..
Taehyung- this is really nice...

We spent our day together enjoying the breeze, the sunset and good food... Since we both have low tolerance for spicy food, I already metioned that to the chef. Am happy that his is enjoying these... We video called the members and showed them this. They all told they wanna visit here... Hmm... Sometime soon... They can come... They will...

After the trip, it's the day Tae is leaving...
Taehyung- I will miss you... Again... Huh....
Me- I promised myself that I won't cry again for these temporary separations
Taehyung- Your heart is a rock

He went back... Oho... He updated his instagram.. Haha... He was waiting to leave from here to update... This man...

Time skip

Time skip...

It's been 3 years since we're dating... We had issues communicating due to the time and schedule differences but that didn't made us apart... The men released their solo works and as expected they were also sooo dope... We used to meet atleast twice every year... I didn't ever imagined I would have international dates😂. We visited Barcelona, Spain and Dubai. He always calls whenever he is free and I do the same... I had the privilege to listen to his songs even before releasing...
And This year they are coming to India... Their first concert... Am sooo excited...
They have reached Mumbai. I have already checked in their hotel to avoid media.

 I have already checked in their hotel to avoid media

Oh here they comes....
Me- Tae...!!!!
Taehyung- YNieee....
You both hugged each other...

Jin- Ahem... Sister... We also exist here...
Me- oh oppa... Its so good to see you all after so long...
Jin- come here...

Jin oppa hugged me and patted my head... I feel so close to him... He is like my own brother... Not like... He is my brother..

Me- Namjoon oppa... Its so nice to see you after so long.. I have only met Jimin and kook after that
Namjoon- yea it's pleasant to see you YN... You should visit us also when you're at SK...
Me- My visits are very short... 2-3 days... And they go vert fast...
Actually you're all tired na from the flight.. Take rest.. We can take rest of the convo later... Take rest
Suga- YN is very considerate... Let's go boys...

They all went to their respective rooms...

Dinner time

Me- So... I saw all of your MVs and heard all the songs... As expected I can't decide which is the best...
Namjoon- Tae told us..
Me- Hobi oppa and yoongi oppa... How are you doing?
Hobi- am all good YN ie
Suga- hmm.. YN... How's is your business?
Me- haha you heard about it?
Jimin- It was even in South korean tabloids...
Me- ok.. Am famous😂.. Its going pretty good... Am planning to resign my job
Jungkook- why?
Me- here we can't do business when working in government field.
Hobi- So you are gonna be a full time business woman?
Me- Ahahah... Engineering business... It will be more convenient for me...
Jimin- You can schedule as your wish
Me- yea.. Jin oppa... I saw the movie you acted... Am proud to be your sister...
Jin- *wink*
Me- so... How long are you all here?
Namjoon- 2 weeks.. One week of concerts and one week as per your wish
Jungkook- YN we are completely at your responsibility. You have to take to so many places
Jimin- yea... We have our very own Indian tour guide
Me- I will take you to as many places you can visit within the next one week.

After dinner
The men left to their rooms.. Taehyung stayed behind to spend more time with you... You both are at the balcony of your room

Taehyung- YN...
Me- hmm...
Taehyung- are you quitting your job for me
Me- huh.?
Taehyung- to arrange to schedules..
Me- Not for you tae... Its for us...
Taehyung- what

Me- we have been dating since 3 years.. Now it's turning 4 years... We adjusted our schedules so much... Neither I can shift to SK nor you can to India... So I wanna have more time with you...
Taehyung- but you're quitting your well earned job.

Me- oh.. It's not that much... Business earns more than that...
Taehyung- keep aside the money matter... Am saying you love engineering but you're leaving it

Me- who told you am leaving engineering... Am starting my own construction and design company... Am doing the same job only.. But in private sector... I wanna be close to you... But now I can't... After this starts to flourish... I can stay at SK for not just one week...

Taehyung- but..
Me- no buts.. It's my decision.. Shut up and come...

You both stayed there for sometime

The next day was filled with their rehearsals and stage setting

The next day was filled with their rehearsals and stage setting... I accompanied them every where...
Jimin- YN... feels like you're a Bighit staff...
Me- don't you like me accompanying you
Jungkook- no no.. It feels like good old days
Me- haha.. Yes me too
Hobi- yea.. Remember the time she dressed as our staff...
Jin- now Everyone knows her and no need for her to be in disguise
Namjoon- yes.. Indian BTS army is happy that She is Tae's girlfriend..
Me- 😂...

It's finally the first Concert Day...

To Be Continued...