Episode 6- This is good

Taehyung's POV

Y/N was different from the ladies I have met. Something in her was making me talk to her again & again. I like how she gets irritated and looks me when I kinda scold her. Most of the time when I meet army's they put me in a divine position and acts too formal. But She is not like that and I can be myself around her. Damn... I wanna know this girl more. She was eating but keeping the chillies aside...

Taehyung- why are you keeping chillies aside?
Me- I am not very good with spicy food.
Taehyung- oh me too😂
Me- yea I know. Hmm.. Tae do you need dessert?
Taehyung- yes.

She went to get the desserts. She is a normal, simple and bold girl. Her way of styling is quite different.. May be because I don't know much about how Indians dress. She is something special.

Me- here tae.
Taehyung- shall we move to somewhere else?
Me- ok... But where?
Taehyung- We took a stroll through the hotel early. I know a perfect place for you. Come...

With that Taehyung caught hold of my wrist and got into the elevator. When the elevator door opened.. I was stunned to see the view.

 I was stunned to see the view

Me- O. M. G... Its beautiful tae...
Tae- Yea. I knew you would like it.
Me- I love it ❤️

We went to one of seats and looked into the sky filled with stars. The pool, wind, stars,... Everything was perfect. And me enjoying with Taehyung was something out of my imagination. We talked random things. He was really curious about my jobs and how I was managing it. We kept on talking until our eyes met...

Jimin - Oh Tae, Y/N... You both were here.

Jimin's voice snapped us out of the gaze. We were staring at each other for like 5 minutes straight without realising it. Jimin and Jungkook came there.

Me- oh hey Jimin and Jungkook.. ?
Jungkook- we looked for you at the hall.
Taehyung- oh yea. We got bored so decided talk a walk and ended up here.
Me-Where are the others?
Jimin- Hobi hyung and Suga hyung just came back from shopping
Me- oh.. I also wanna go shopping
Jungkook - how long are you here y/n? I guess its ok for me to call your name.
Me- ofcourse jungkook. Am 1 year younger than you. See am younger than your golden maknae.
Jimin- so you are only 24?
Me- do i look old to you jimin?
Jimin- no no.. I didn't mean that. Wait a sec... What jimin... Am 3 years elder than you and am taller than you. Call me Oppa.
Me- hey, don't talk like am a shorty. Am 167cm. Am taller than most of the girls in my country. And Am not gonna call you Oppa.
Jungkook- you can call me oppa too
Me- hey you used to hate people calling you oppa.
Jungkook- but you are truely younger than me. Call me oppa
Me- ok fine.... annyeonghaseyo Jungkook oppa, jimin oppa
Taehyung- what am I to you? Do I look like a rock? Am also elder than you Y/N
Me- joesonghabnida Tae oppa
Taehyung- you know korean.!!!
Me- just some words. Can't speak whole sentences. So what are you guys doing here? How long you will he here?
Jungkook - we have a whole day free tomorrow. Then day after tomorrow a concert, then rest, then next concert. Then we will leave LA.
Jimin - hey y/n.. Why can't we go shopping tomorrow?
Me- don't guys have practice?
Jimin- we have but evening we are free.
Me- I will be free in evening too.. I can only say the time tomorrow. We can go. Tae will you come?
Taehyung- yea if you want
Me- then come
Jungkook - v hyung, namjoon hyung was calling you to sign some papers. Actually that's why we came here.
Taehyung- oh ok. You guys go I will come after finishing the dessert.
Jimin & jungkook - bye Y/N.. Goodnight. See you tomorrow.
Taehyung- soo..Thanks for spending time with me. I enjoyed. Goodnight Y/N.
Me- It was my pleasure Tae. I liked it too.

I gave him a side hug which he wasn't expecting so was startled. Then he responded by tightening his arms over my shoulders.
Me- goodnight Tae.

We both entered elevator. My floor was earlier. As I was exiting the elevator.

Taehyung- Y/N. You didn't give me your number. I will call you about tomorrow's shopping.
Me- oh I totally forgot. *#*#*#*#*.bye. Goodnight

I saw him smiling while the doors were closing. I came to my room and flopped in the bed thinking about everything happening in my life in these two days. Sometime later I fell asleep.

To be Continued...