4/ important times

NEWS REPORT

Middle school boy still missing after 4th thorough search. Hello, my name is Miyagi Daikaku. It's been a full month since the disappearance of a young middle school boy, Midoriya Izuku. The local police department has already been on a 4th search for the lost boy. Security cameras show the boy being side by side with a known villain, Dabi. The local police department ask of citizens for help if they have any useful information.

THE MIDORIYA RESDIENCE

"Don't worry Inko! Stop crying! I'm sure they will find him, they just need some time."

"They're taking way too long!" *sobs*

"It's okay honey, It's okay...KATSUKI! GO FETCH SOME WATER TO ANUTY INKO!"

BAKUGOU

"Tch, fine." I walked over to the small ass kitchen and took a glass from one of the cupboards, filling it with water. I handed it back to aunty Inko and sat back down. That idiot has been missing for a month now. High school start next week, meaning in two days. I got everything ready, I got my costume, skills, school uniform, everything except for one thing. Deku.

With the way he was talking I really thought he was at least gonna try to apply. I guess he was just talking nonsense. Still, it would be cute to see him try— wait, NO! SHIT! For some time, these weird thoughts have been lingering around Deku, even before he disappeared. But now, these feelings have just made me restless, I can't stay in one place for too long.

He's the one who said we would be pro heroes together, yet he's the one who broke the promise. What a scam.

"KATSUKI!"

"WHAT?!"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU SEVEREAL TIMES TO GO HOME AND YOU'RE STILL SITTING AROUND!"

"FINE FOR FXCKS SAKE!"

I went back home, it wasn't a long walk, about 10 to 15 minutes. After arriving, I laid down on the couch. I kept thinking about where that shitty nerd could be. Right after I told him to take a swine dive off the school building, I got involved with that sludge villain. After I was rescued by All Might and heard about Deku, I thought the villain got him too. But that wasn't the case.

When I arrived home that day, I kept thinking that maybe, somewhere...that idiot really did it, maybe he really did ju— *drip* huh? I wiped my cheek to find a tear. Me, crying? And about Deku of all people. Maybe, the thought of him laying dead somewhere made me feel things...                 D I S G U S T I N G.

Although...I do hope...they find him soon.

___

Hi there, here's another short but important chapter (see what I did there ;))

have a good day/night viewer!<3

-xoxo