Sus

Kai's POV:

Emergency meeting? Already? I haven't even been able to do any of my tasks!

Here we were, on the airship. We know there's an imposter among us.... but we don't know who. Once we all get to the meeting room and sit down, I decide to ask who called it. I was the last person to arrive.

"Who called the emergency meeting?" I said.

"Light pink." Blue said. I looked over to light pink, hovering over the head of the table. She was the most beautiful crewmate I had ever seen! 

"You can call me Amy," Light pink said. "I called this emergency meeting because I wanted to remind you all to do your tasks."

To do our tasks? Well, yeah... That's what we were planning on doing. 

"Sus," Orange said. "We know to do tasks. Vote light pink."

"She said she wants to go by Amy," I corrected Orange. 

"Banana sus," Orange said afterwards. I just so happened to be banana....

"Orange sus," I responded.

"Banana defend light pink, imposters together," Orange retorted.

"Orange sus," I said once more. "Orange blaming everyone."

"We know to do tasks, vote light pink," Orange said.

"I agree, light pink sus," Cyan said. I looked around at my fellow crewmates, knowing one of them is the imposter. We couldn't afford to lose a crewmate.

"Skip?"

That was all we were able to say. I watched as small images of us popped up to represent a majority vote.... a three way tie.

3 votes for Amy.... 3 votes for me.... 3 votes to skip... and 2 votes to Orange. The other crewmates must have forgotten to vote.

I spawned in the kitchen along. Not too long after another crewmate appeared... It was Amy. I spun around in circles to imply that I wanted to do tasks together, and she spun to agree. She was adorable. Once we get out of this mess...

As we walked around, a certain song came to mind. You see, white is a rapper. A soundcloud rapper by the name of "The Outspoken One". He has this song... "Keep Looking Cute." It reminded me of Amy, and I had it stuck in my head while we were doing tasks. We were walking to the back of electrical when the lights shut off... and we got separated.

I ran around, not being able to focus. Where was Amy?! I ran around, lost, until the lights went back on. Just then, a dead body was reported.

"Amy! Are you okay?!" I shouted as I ran into the meeting room. She was standing at the head of the table once more. She looked scared, but she was alive. I ran over to her and hugged her. "I was worried, we got sep when lights."

"Glad ur okay." Amy responded.

"euwwwww," Lime said.

"💯" Black said. 

"I was in gap," Orange said.

"where?" around 5 of us said at the same time.

"Outside elec," Amy said. She was the one who reported body.

"Amy safe," I said. Even though we had been together in electric before we got seperated, I knew it couldn't be her.

"Banana proof?" Purple said.

"together whole round." I responded.

"Even during lights?" Red said. 

"Got sep during lights,"

"Where were you during light?" Orange said.

"Elec..." I responded, knowing that this was not a good look for me.

"Banana sus," Orange accused. I didn't have an alibi. How was I going to get out of this?

"or self rep." Coral said. 

"k," Black said. 

"No," Amy replied.

"Too early, skip" I said.

Luck must have been on my side, because we skipped. I spawned in Brig and couldn't find Amy, so I headed to the Vault for my next task. I arrived there and started to clean the diamond. When I finished I started to leave... but in the corner of my eye... I saw some movement. No one was in the room when I came in. 

I started to run- I didn't know who had vented, but I couldn't risk it. I wasn't quick enough. I turned around, and the person who had vented was....

Amy.

She opened up her mouth, revealing razor-sharp teeth and a very long tongue. I blinked... and I was gone. I was now floating above my body as a ghost, watching Amy run and vent once more.