Chapter 1

Reena Desai, biological and illegitimate daughter of Suryavardhan. She has a twin brother Raghav Desai. Her mother got killed when they were 6.

Suryavardhan got to know about this even though he didn't wanted to keep them but he still did because he wanted an heir for KGF and Garuda was his only son even though no one can mess with him he still need to make sure his empire will be safe.

He tried to separate Reena and Raghav because he didn't want a girl. That's why he didn't accept her at first because her mother told him that she had a girl and he instantly told her no. Even though he did gave her money to take care of them.

When they reached the mansion of KGF. Reena felt scared while Raghav didn't wanted leave her sister and grabbed her hand tightly. She hugged him and told him it will be okay even though they both are of same age, Reena was a little mature and strong than Raghav.

Garuda made their life a hell. He constantly tried to make sure that Raghav will never be good enough to be the next emperor of KGF even though Raghav never wanted it.

Reena had Phonophobia because her mother got shot infront of her and ever since she can't bear sudden loud noises. She tried not to let anyone find out about it because she didn't want to seem weak infront of anyone.

When she was 13 Garuda found out about it and decided to show everyone her weakness. He forcefully pulled her and throw her in the middle of the training field and tied her to a chair. He invited everyone Rajendra Desai, Andrews, Guru Pandyan and ordered his men to shoot their targets.

It was horrifying for her and for everyone except Garuda. That day Reena decided that she will rule his empire. She didn't know how she gonna do that. She didn't like the way KGF works. They kidnapped people and torture them to work here. She will one day save them.

Vanaram and Rajendra Desai was the only one she liked. When she came here Garuda used to ordered the maids not to give her food. Vanaram will give her his food and treat her wounds without Garuda knowing. Raghav used to eat with Suryavardhan because he was his heir. Raghav never knew about all of this because Reena never told him. She wanted to protect him from all this. Atleast he is living a good life.

When she was 15 she decided to leave KGF and Rajendra Desai helped her. He didn't have any child. His wife died and he never married anyone after that. When he asked Suryavardhan he immediately said yes. Suryavardhan now knows that Raghav will not be able to rule his empire so it will be waste of time and money to spend on him.

Rajendra Desai treat them as their own. Reena learned martial arts and she learned how to use knives and swords. She also learned how to shoot. Vanaram taught her how to shoot at first she was scared because of her phobia but then He introduced her to silencer for guns. She was amazed by it. She never thought she would be able to use guns. She trained day and night and became the best shooter Vanaram has ever taught.

Garuda knew about all of this but didn't paid any attention to it since he thought what harm she can do to him.

On the other hand Raghav was more into peaceful things. He didn't like all the violence and that's why he studied abroad even though it was a hard decision for Reena to make because they were never separated for more than a day. Reena was good in studies. She even handles her father's buisness (Rajendra desai is her father now if you are conffused).

Meanwhile, Rocky was working for shetty or should I say he was working for himself. Shetty knew rocky will be a problem for him. He couldn't do anything else about it.

Today Andrews is coming to talk to him about something important.