Chapter 2

"Wake up bitch, first day back!" Dinah yelled, and I just groaned and buried my head further into my pillow. "You know how long it's been since I've been in a good bed? Three damn years" I mumbled. Next thing I knew, my mattress was tipped and I was on the floor. "Really? We're doing this the hard way?" I glared up at her, and then we both burst out laughing. "Go get showered, I'll put some clothes out for you" she said, sending me off to shower.

It felt so nice to be home, in my own shower. I didn't have to fear being assaulted. Dammit, I'm silently ranting again. Get your shit Jauregui. They're already gonna talk about you, don't give them more conversation topics.

"Lo....Lo....LAUREN!" Dinah yelled. "Y-yeah?" She just chuckled, pulling my tightly-gripped hands off the handles of my motorcycle. "I pulled up next to you and you just sat here for five minutes. You gotta relax dude". I just stood up and through my bag on one shoulder. "You'll be fine Lauren" she smiled at me. "I always have to be".

So I walked through the doors, taking it all in at once. Everything was so....typical. I mean, you had the little guy being bullied by some idiots who can tackle other dudes. Girls with their heads in a mirror. And that one teacher that always tries to contradict their youth. honest to god, prison seemed more exciting than this right now.

"Alright, my name is Mr.Darbis. and I am your Geometry teacher" he said in the most monotone voice. "Lauren J.?" he called, not even an attempt of my last name. "Here". He smirked, "I remember you. You and your sister used to go here, but then you both disappeared. Why?"

I just ran my fingers through my hair, trying to keep calm. "Can't speak Jailbird?" a blonde girl said from behind me. Cecelia mother fucking Frey....the wicked bitch of the West. I hit it one time and now she's obsessed with me.

"Miss me Blondie" I smirked to myself, leaning back in my chair. "As if Jauregay. You're kind is disgusting" she said, and I fake gasped. "Damn baby, why you giving daddy the cold shoulder?" She just rolled her eyes, "Obnoxious slut". "Funny...you didn't seem to mind when I was all up in that pu-."

"LAUREN! Watch your language in my classroom young lady" he growled from the chalk board. "You're classroom? you can barely afford a coffee on that low-ass salary". The class laughed with me, but he just began to turn red. "One more time from you Jauregui, and you're being kicked out of my class". I got on my knees and put my hands together. "Please, it would be my dream to get the hell out here".

He grabbed my hoodie, pulling me off the ground. "Watch it man, this hood is worth more than your house" I growl as he drags me out the room. "Yo Laur, I'll get your homework" Dinah yelled. "Thanks D". "Will you shut up?" Mr.Darbis yells, dragging me out of the room and to the principal's office.

"Have a seat, Lauren. Principal Chadwick will see you now" the secretary says. I just sit there, knowing I'm screwed when I get home. I have only said a few words to Demi and I haven't even seen Naya yet. Demi's cool, but Naya WILL kick my ass.

Demi is my music teacher. She and her finance, Naya, took me in after my parents kicked me out. Since then, they've been my parental figures. I look up to them more than anyone. I didn't care about a lot, I still don't. But they mean a lot to me.

"Lauren? Already?!" I heard Demi's voice say. I turned to see her leaning against the door frame, looking disappointed. "I'm sorry, bu-." "But nothing, Lauren. It's your first day back. Behave yourself. Just wait till Naya hears about this". I knew my eyes grew wide, all out of fear. "Please Dem, don't tell Nay. She'll kill me".

"You better hope that Chadwick isn't being a bitch today....cause if your in trouble, your ass in mine" she growled, but then laughed. "I-I'm sorry, you know Naya's the discipline parent". I just laugh and lean back in my chair, "If you're smart, you'll kick me out like my old parents". The way Demi's face dropped when I said that made me regret ever speaking.

"Lo," she sat with me, "we'll never hurt you like them". I just nod, looking down at the couch as she grabs my hand. "Naya and I, we're gonna take care of you". "I know Dems, thank you". We're interrupted by someone clearing their throat, then calling my name. "The principal will see you now".

"Why are you in here, Jauregui?" Principal Chadwick asked. He had his back turned to me, polishing his awards like he did anytime he was irritated. "Ya know, pissed off a basic bitch" I laugh, looking down at my hands. He slaps his hand down on the desk, making me look up to meet his red face. "You listen to me and you listen good kid. I busted my ass to get this school to where it is and I will not have one jail bird ruin it for me. You behave, you do your work, and you don't cause me any trouble. Are we clear?"

I just smirk, there's nothing he can do to hurt me more than I've already been. "We're clear, teach". "That's Principal Chadwick to you, Jauregui" he growled, running his hand through his hair. "I have a job for you for the rest of this week" he smirked, adjusting his suit and pressing the innercom. "Ally Hernandez, please come to the front office". I had no idea what was going on, but the way he smirked made me know this wasn't going to good.

And then this fine girl walked in, and I swear she could be the baddest girl in the school. There's no way I slept with her and forgot. Or was I drunk? High? Either way, I'm going for it. "Ms.Hernandez, this is Ms. Jauregui" he says with an evil smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you, babe" I wink, kissing the top of her hand. "I also go by Ally" she smiles politely, "Why exactly am I here, sir?" "Well as our new student and future mathlete, I thought it'd be nice you got a proper welcome".

I leaned up against the wall, scanning over Ally. Something about her seemed familiar yet new all at once. I mean this girl was banging down to the socks. I know someone had to be hitting that. But I needed her. Bad. I watched her talk, not really listening. I was just licking my lips while examining hers, until I heard her calling my name. "Ms.Jauregui" she chanted, waving a hand in my face. "Oh shit, my bad baby. But please. Call me Lauren" I smirked, gently grabbing her hand and kissing it again. Then I leaned down to her ear, whispering "Or you can call me daddy".

She just patted my cheek and chuckled, "Aren't you cute?" Then walked away, swaying her hips in a hypnotizing way. Damn, she was bad. I'm getting that. No doubt about it. It's the return of my hit-list, and she's the first name on it.