Doubt

After I headed back to the dressing rooms, I was surprised I had actually chosen My dad but I felt ready to listen to him, I knew my voice wasn't perfect but I was scared at what might need to be changed. I waited about an hour for Mika to finish with the last few auditions before he headed back into his dressing room "Hey" He smiled pulling me in for a big hug "What if this is a mistake" I said bluntly looking up at him.

"Hey Slow down, " Mika says softly going to sit down patting the side for me to sit next to him "Are you that worried about working with me because I'm going to treat you like any other contests."

"That's the point, what if you say something about my voice and I hate you for it, we have that personal connection too," I tell him sighing I knew I was overthinking but I couldn't stop myself.

"Do you want to hate me?" He asked

"No," I told him honestly

"It will work out I promise you just need to allow yourself to look at me as a coach rather then your dad and I'm going to do my best to treat you like any other contestant" I nodded with a smile.

"It feels good to be back," I tell him honestly. "I wanted to tell you"

"I had kinda figured it out," Mika says honestly.

"Well that's not fun" I pouted crossing my arms.

"I know my Daughter even if she thinks I don't" Mika smiled softly messing my hair up with a groan.

"I'm scared but I'm looking forward to this too," I say honestly smiling as we relaxed.

You know I love your Voice yes I have opinions but you don't need to doubt yourself " He smiled at me, I did wonder what his opinions were but I guess that was something we would find out, I was ready for his influence and help and I needed to move past my Doubts.

So I made a Small Video For Zara's story, Its on Tik Tok but uploaded it to youtube for everyone