Chapter One - Cry Baby

Mommy told me to go play in my room and said she didn't want to see me. She makes me so sad, making me wanna cry and cry and cry, never to speak again.

Whatever bad thing she says about me, it makes me think that even my heart and brain have switched places. I wanna tell her everything but I just ball out, it only makes me sadder.

When I make up stories with my dolls, instead of me playing with them, they play with me. Mocking me that I ruined it with my friends. I tell them it isn't me, but them.

I feel like everyone's against me and it breaks me down physically and mentally.

My name is Y/n and I'm called Cry baby. I didn't fucking care anymore, because the name calling and it all wont go away. SO let them call me Cry baby, cause I don't fucking care anymore and can't trust anyone.

All the water is pouring out of me, everyone watches but does nothing. My room is filled up and I'm swimming in tears.

At birth I was called a Cry baby and mommy hasn't let it down ever since. The one thing I'm happy about is my real name because daddy still remembers it. Cry baby was going to be on my birth certificate but daddy wrote it down, Y/n.

What if things were different? What would it be like if I had the perfect family? The perfect family and house? A Dollhouse?

Ummmm, so hey, my first story and hope you enjoy it. Sorry it's short but I promise it'll get longer. Well my name's Akari / Aki (pronounced Ackery) and I'm makin' a Cry Baby / Haikyu!! x Reader book and this is one Part 1 and these stories are based on Melanie Martinez songs, so by the end of book 1 and 2 I may not add some songs to the first 2. Though you can message me here or privately for a bonus book for book 3 / part 3.

Take care y'all ;)

- Aki