Chapter Three - Sippy Cup

Mommy's walking down the hall, liquor in hand with her wedding ring crumbled up. She remembered the first time daddy got her it, asking if he used his shift at the drug store again.

"He doesn't think I'm that fucking dumb, does he?"

It's just a memory, but daddy didn't say anything more than take mommy out for dinner. It seemed that daddy was home with... some girl instead tonight. Mommy was now on the floor all drunk and numb, as the bitch and daddy were kissing. They didn't realize she was there as she started shouting at them both.

It was so loud with the screaming and cursing, daddy was trying to calm her down yet nothing was working. She felt so insecure that she thought she wasn't pretty enough even if she had all the make -up in the world. Until, she snapped.

I woke up feeling that something was off.

Mommy was only crying on the floor from what she had done. She had to compose herself and clean up the mess.

I started walking down the hallway, making my way towards the kitchen. I didn't know it at the time but she was holding a knife in her hand as it carved splinters out of the walls. I wanted to make sure mommy was OK and not drinking too much again. It was my job to take care of her, being the best daughter to her, but maybe we both regretted everything.

I was caught off guard, finding a white sheet on the floor. I didn't want this to be true, but the more their bodies laid there, the more I knew it wasn't a lie.

It made me concerned on what the walls were lying about. I backed away feeling my whole body shaking in fear. Yet it all stopped when I needed to get free from the grasp around my body and the sweet scented cloth covering my nose and mouth. No this couldn't be happen, no... no...... no.
The next thing I remembered was lying in my bed. Pastel ribbons connecting me to my own bed and ... mommy walking towards me.

I tried freeing myself but nothing seemed to work. The dress I wore didn't help at all as it restrained my movement even more. I felt toyed with and all my feelings didn't matter.

I knew sex didn't sleep when the lights were off. I knew nothing would be the same ever again. I knew syrup wasn't in the sippy cup.

----

Sorry for not writing anything sooner but I've got my Year 10 practice exams coming up and I just felt a bit annoyed at everything and needed to write something down, so here Ya go and hope you like it.

- Aki