Chapter Two - Dollhouse

I was happy inside my dollhouse when the girl would play with us, but when she left we would have our own fun. We were the perfect family. Though, we do and still have issues. Me screaming at mom to please wake up because dad's with some slut and your sons are smokin' cannabis. She won't listen, while our wallpaper glistens forever and ever.

We have to remember our roles and stay in place. I threw on my dress and we all wear our doll faces. Someone takes the picture and we smile for the camera. I pose with my brother and play the role of a good sister.

Behind the curtains we hide in the dollhouse. The girl is just fake and so is this family.

We watch TV and my fake mom looks at dad and sees the lip stick on dad's neck from the girl he fucked hours ago.

We just watch TV but I can see everything. I heard her coming up the stairs, as I called out "She's coming to the attic".

My fake brothers ran back to their shared room. My fake dad is sitting in the kitchen with mom, while she cleans the dishes.

I stay in the living room waiting for her. I call out the wonder of the perfect dollhouse. "Hey girl... Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls. We'll be the perfect family." The family took her and I was free.

They'll be the perfect family. After all, it's a dollhouse.

My door opened and light was now pouring in. Who was the girl, because she was so perfect for mommy to love.

Hope ya guys like and hope you'll enjoy the next chapter soon. ;)

- Aki