Forced Play (Kazuma X Darkness)

(Continuation of A New Form Of Worship)

A day later after the previous story.

Kazuma was outside his mansion practicing his magic, the thoughts of Aqua's ass worship weighed on his perverted mind. ("Man, Aqua may be useless but I never truly admired her glorious body. Her ass felt so firm yet soft, feeling it pressed up against my face was one of the best things I felt since my arrival in this stupid world.) He reminisced.

He decided to go back inside and check on the others. He found Megumin and Aqua sleeping in their rooms, The only one he didn't find in their rooms was Darkness. "Hmm, Where is Darkness?" He wondered as he walked into the living room. "Oh Kazuma, I was looking for you" Darkness said. "I could say the same to you." said Kazuma.

"So why were you looking for me, Darkness?" He asked, As he waited for her answer, he could've sworn he saw lustful hearts appear in her eyes. "Well, let's go to my room first, then I will answer you." She said. Kazuma only got more confused but accepted it nonetheless.

They both went inside the room. "So why do you need me here?" He said. Darkness lifted a finger up "Wait for a minute, I need to prepare. She answered as she started taking her armor off.

"Uhh Darkness what are you doing?" Kazuma said with unease in his voice. One by one pieces of Darkness's armor, the breastplate fell, the arm guards fell, the tassets fell, and then everything else. Leaving herself in the black chain mail tights she wears under the armor.

"Ummm? Darkness?" Kazuma said with unease. He was starting to become anxious as the situation grew more and more odd. Darkness didn't answer as she bend over, showing off the outline of her ass and a little of her vulva. Darkness then turned her head to Kazuma with a blush on her face.

"Please play with my ass Kazuma!~" She said with lustful spirit. "!!!" Kazuma just looked with a shocked face. "Come on, you clearly had fun with Aqua. So that means you can do the same to me~" She said as she begin wiggling her booty, enticing Kazuma to play with it.

("She knew about that?!") He mentally shuddered. He looked at Darkness's jiggling butt ("Something tells me, she ain't gonna let me go, so I better play along)

He lurched an hand back and slapped her on the ass. "Ooh, you naughty scondural, give me more~" she teased. He gave her another, exciting another moan from the crusader.

He then squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks. "Oh oh yeah~ Wonderful~ You are such a pervert, a skilled pervert." She seductively spoke. "Oh you have seen nothing yet." He mocked as he soon shoved his face into her derriere. "Oof~ what are you-?" Unable to finish her sentence as Kazuma did something he never did before.

He started ass motorboating(Search it up, I dare you) her big ass booty. "Ooooh~" Darkness loudly moaned. "Kazuma, I love this!~" She yelled. They continued with the assplay. Kazuma then laid a kiss on it. "A kiss, you shouldn't have~" She said. "Maybe this'll stimulate you even more." Kazuma spoke as he stuck out his tongue and licked her cheeks. "Ahhh~" Darkness sexually squealed in response. "I'm such a disgrace to allow you to do this to a me, a crusader. Please more~" She seduced. Kazuma smirked with pleasure.

5 minutes later

"If you want Kazuma, you can play with my ass anytime~" She teased.

"Yeah yeah, that's cool." Kazuma said as he left. While outside Kazuma thought to himself ("Is my life in this world getting better?")