Chapter 4

"Aye, don't be tryna tighten my leash, we on vacation. Lemme be as bad as I want to." Sebastian nibbles on Chance's bottom lip and reaches under his shirt to press a hand against his stomach.

"Mmm we'll see." Chance mumbles back against his husband's lips. "Besides rearranging my guts, what would you like to do?"

"I mean I'd also like to find out what that mouf do." Sebastian replies with a shit-eating grin on his face. Of course, Chance wants to spend time together not fucking, but it's hard not to think about it when your husband looks like Chance does. Sebastian waddles behind him as he follows Chance to the bed, hand still under his shirt.

With his free hand, he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "We can go to Black's Beach—it's apparently their resident gay beach."

"Black's Beach?" Chance asks with intrigue. When they landed, the ratio of visible black people to everyone else was a little too small for his tastes. "Will it be full of gay, black people? If so, then of course we can go. Do they allow nudity?"

"I'm sure the white gays will be there too, babe." Sebastian replies with a shrug. "We like to be 'inclusive' as a community—even if they feel otherwise." He says with a roll of his eyes. "Do you think I would even suggest it if there wasn't nudity?"

Chance is all for being nude on the beach with his husband, and they probably would be the sexiest couple out there. But then Chance thinks about the award ceremony and he sighs. "As fun as that sounds, you know I can't engage in something like that. Cameras would be everywhere and I don't need photos of my dick all over the internet."

Well, if it was down Sebastian's throat technically it wouldn't be on the internet...

Unwilling to hide his disappointed expression, Sebastian's face falls and he shifts his eyes from Chance to the window. "Okay." He says, moving to sit on the side of the bed that's equivalent to the one at home. He reverts back to their plans to go out to eat. "So, what type of food do you wanna get?"

"Aw come on babe. Don't get upset with me now." Chance says, poking out his lips as he watches Sebastian move away from him just to sit on the bed.

"I ain't gettin' upset, this yo trip," Sebastian mutters, going to reach for his phone. Except he is, Chance notes how much of a shift there is in the other man's expression when he turns down Black's Beach.

Chance sighs loudly. He doesn't want anything to go wrong during this trip, and they just got here. "Okay, okay!" He relents, going to sit on his husband's lap. Habitually and instantly, Sebastian leaves his phone on the bedside table and provides support, linking his fingers together behind Chance's back to keep him steady while he straddles his thighs. "We can go to Black's Beach."

Sebastian looks up at his husband. "You sure?"

Chance links his arms around Sebastian's neck. Sebastian's dramatic mood switch brings up thoughts about the medicine his husband is supposed to be taking but for fear of retaliation, Chance refuses to bring up anything regarding Sebastian's medication right now. "Yeah, I'm sure. I'll just put on a pair of shades and a hat."

Sebastian lifts one of his hands, taking off his own hat to put it on Chance's head. He thinks about the way Chance is on his lap like this. Slowly, a smile comes to his lips, his man doesn't seem to ruin this trip any more than he does. "You better get up off me. We won't make it to the beach."

Chance smiles when Sebastian removes his hat to put it on his head instead and Chance starts to readjust it. He looks at his husband and rolls his eyes, chuckling while climbing off of his lap. "Yes sir, Sergeant."

"Let's go then, hurry up. You know I'm half black half nudist." He says, moving to his suitcase so he can start switching his pants for shorts and his jays for his slides.