Chapter 2 part I

*** Tyler's POV ***

Saturday. Oh saturday! such a boring day! What should I do? I paced back and forth in my room thinking of stuff to do today.

I opened my phone and checked my instagram. I remembered Athena Ferrer, my ever beautiful crush. I was scrolling my feed and I saw Athena's post 3days ago. A photo of her hand and her boyfriend's intertwined. Oh. I wish it was mine instead. Oh wait! I almost forgot! I have her mobile number. I must meet her for an interview!

Good day Ms.Ferrer! This is Tyler, the one that approached you in the restaurant last Wednesday. Are you busy today? If not, I would like to interview you and take pictures of you and your friend for the school paper. I hope you're having a good day!
sending... Athena Ferrer

After a few minutes, I recieved a response.
I was excited to read her reply.

"I'm not. Lucky for you we don't have dance class today. Just tell me where and what time. "

"1pm at the University park. See you!"

Oh ghaa! It's almost 1. I feel so exhilarated! I must get ready! I put on a plain white V-neck shirt, khaki shorts, wore my dockside shoes and finished it with a casual black blazer. I'm having a dilemma on what to bring. I went down took my car keys and drove to school.

*** Athena's POV ***

I was stamding in the middle of my walk in closet looking at my dresses figuring out what to wear.

"You know what's more difficult than calculus cuddles?"

Well cuddles is my baby. She's a shih tzu and she's just the cutest one. I talk to her often cause sometimes... she's the only one who understands Ha ha

Cuddles just stared at me.

"It's figuring out what to wear!!!"

Cuddles went inside my open cabinet where my prom dress was located.

"Good idea cuddles! My baby's so smart! I'll call Macy to come over"

Macy is one of my closest girlfriends. She is a ramp model and her long legs just fits in the fashion industry. She designed my prom dress during senior night. It was full of elegance. T'was a black beaded and sequined backless mermaid gown made with an expensive looking fabric. I loved it so much. Well because that dress made me prom queen!

Calling... Macy

"Hey Mace! you busy? can you come over right now? I really need your help?"

"Wardrobe malfunction again?"

"Ahuh! You got that right"

"Okay. Umm. 5minutes" She hang up.

She's just 3 blocks away from ours. (giggles) While waiting for macy, I put light make up on and curled my hair.

After 5mins.
"Tadaaa! Macy mace macy at your service!" She said after jumping into my closet.

"Oh mace! Thanks for rushing. You're simply the best!"

"No big. It's as if my house is miles away from yours. Hahaha! So what's with the dilemma dear? You have more than a thousand clothes and you think you're having a wardrobe malfunction?"

"Don't exaggerate it. It's not ever near a hundred.Haha oh well, Dale and I are having our pictorial for the school paper and to look dashing is a necessity! Do you feel me?"

"Oh don't worry! I feel yah! Hmm. Let's see what we can do..."

So Mace chose the perfect outfit for my shoot. She never fails to impress me.
So I wore a baby pink off shoulders, a pastel colored floral skirt and doll shoes to finish it off.