Chapter 2 part III

*** One week later.
AT SCHOOL

*** Athena's POV ***

Bell ringing...

"Athena! Athena! Heyy!" Kyla snapped in front of my face.

"Oh! Oh! Kye! I'm sorry! I was just having a lot of thoughts"

"Obviously! Let's grab some lunch? We only have an hour before our next class"

"Oh! alright! Come on!"

As Kyla and I were walking towards the canteen, I saw Austin. Boom! my heart broke! I was trying to call him almost everyday the entire week but he wasn't answering. I paused.

"My heart is beating so fast, I don't know what to do." I said.

"Oh! Austin..." Kyla looked at me, and held my hand so tight as if she's telling me to be strong at that very moment.

I was searching for a vacant table for us to sit down and eat our lunch then A familiar voice called my name.
My heart is beating so fast, I turned around. It was Austin.

"Tin, can we talk?" He asked.

My heart kept on beating fast and I felt like I wanted to hug him and kiss him because I missed him so so so so much!

"Ummm. Okay." I answered.

I followed him, he brought me to the school garden where there was peace and silence. I was about to sit, but he held my hand, looked at my face and hugged me sooo tight. I hugged him back. My tears fell, and so did his then  he held my face, kissed my forehead and said "I really don't know why, but I love you so much Tin. I tried to ignore you, your calls, your texts, your tweets because I wanted to really think so heedfully about us but as I ignore a single txt of yours, my heart breaks to pieces. I can't afford to lose you again love. When I saw you earlier, I wanted to run to you, to hug you so so tight, to kiss you and to tell you that I miss you and love you soooo much!"

"I love you too! so so much! and I'm terribly sorry for being such a pain in the bum for you. I thought I'd never feel your warm embrace again. I love you Aus! I'm so sorry! I'm terribly sorry! Sometimes I feel so stupid that all I could do is apologize... and hurt you again... and again .Aus, I don't want to lose you more than you don't want to lose me. I promise I'd be a better girlfriend. I love you" I replied.

Austin wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged me tightly. then we sat down and talked on how to make our relationship work.

*** Bell ringing!

"Oh dear! It's time! I bet Kyla's waiting for me."

"Come on! Let me escort you to your room, your highness!" He said, as his palms open waiting for my hand to meet his.

He held my hand as if I were royalty. I can feel the butterflies in my tummy again. He put his arms around my shoulder and kissed my head.

"Tin! Walk faster! Were gonna be late!" Kyla was shouting.

I kissed his cheeks and bade goodbye.

"Uh-Ah! No goodbyes! Till we meet again! is better"

"Okay my prince! Till we meet again!"

*** Austin's POV ***

While she was running towards her friend I stared at her and while I was staring at her, all I could think about is how I love her so much. Well, truth is, I was about to ask her for a little more time and space between us but I really can't help it, I just missed her so much that I can't stand not seeing her.