Chapter 2 part II

***
time check: 12:05NN
My eyes were still closed, I stretched.

Whoaaaa! I was in great shock! When I opened my eyes, Austin was staring at me fiercely, standing at my right side with his arms crossed in his chest. He looked so angry tho.

"Who let you in!???" I shouted with shock.

"Where were you last night!!! I was calling you a million times and I dint even get one single answer! I was worried! I panicked and called your mom" He exclaimed.

"My gosh Austin! Why did you!? are you nuts? wow! Now I'm stuck here for life! because of you!!!!" I responded angrily.

"Jeez Athena! Can you please grow up? You're in college now! Can you stop sneaking out for parties???!!" Austin was pacing back and forth.

I stood up, walked to my dresser and brushed my hair while speaking up for myself. "Who are you to say that? My dad? Huh? Eversince you and mom got close, you started acting like you're a parent. Which you're NOT!"

"I have explained everything to you a hundred times and you never understood! I've told you sooo many times that what I'm doing is all for your best and that's because I care for you, because I love you" Austin reprimanded. His tears started to fall. I was silenced.

"Can you not see, Athena? I love you that much? I love you so much that I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I just want to protect you, and keep you away from harm yet I always become the ultimate antagonist of your just so awesome life." Austin sat down beside me. "Huh, what can I do? I just can't offer you the juvenile kind of love you wanted, Were not Highschool anymore tin. I really don't know what to do and what to feel anymore." He stood up and walked towards the door while wiping the tears that ran on his face. "Just tell me if you're ready to talk to me. Your mom told me not to let you out today. but that's not my decision to make. It's yours" Austin went out. Tears suddenly fell from my eyes. I wanted to chase him but my pride glued my feet. I looked outside the window, He was walking towards his car trying to hold his emotions.

I cried and turned on my phone. He was trying to call me last night but I was too selfish to care. I decided to call Mace.

"Hey mace"

"Oh Tina, what's the matter? Are you crying?" Mace responded.

"Ummm. Can you come over? I really need someone to talk to" 

"Oh sure dear! Just breathe! Everything will be alright!"

"Okayyy... I'll wait for you"

30mins later...
Knocking...

"Come in"

"Heyyyy Pretty!!! Are you ready for some ice cream and pizza slumber partyyyy!!!!!" 2 voices shouted. t'was Macy and Dale. Macy was holding 3 boxes of pizza and Dale was holding 2 gallons of ice cream and sodas.

"Awwwww!!!! How sweet of you two! I'm touched!" I smiled.

"Oh come here you!" Dale put down the things she was holding and opened her arms to hug me. Mace did the same.

"Group Huuuuug!" They both shouted.

"Awww! Thankyou so much girls! I'm lucky to have the both of you as friends"

"No big!" Mace exclaimed

"Now, SPILL" said Dale

They comforted me. That's what real friends are for.

We watched a bunch of horror and romantic movies the entire evening until we fell asleep.

*** Austin's POV ***

I was walking towards my car, feeling like I'm gonna burst in tears but I tried to really hold it in. I went inside and cried. Jeez! I feel so hurt right now! I asked myself, "Where did I go wrong? All I did was to love her, protect her, and care for her but this is what I get back?! " I prayed, I pleaded, I asked God to take the pain away but it consumes my heart like fire!

I told myself, "I really don't deserve to be treated like this"  I wiped my tears, turned on the engine and went to church.

*** At church

I immediately went to my friend Drew.

"Dude! Do you have a minute or so? I really need some piece of advice" I asked him.

"Hey! Sup dude? You look awful! What's wrong?" He asked

"I feel so hurt right now! Tin and I aren't just working out lately... I really don't know what to do"

"Well dude, have you prayed? there's someone called God you know?" He responded in a jokingly manner.

"Duh! Dude! I know!!! " I smiled for a while.

"I'm joking!!! See! You look better smiling! Anyways, you only have to do one thing..."

"Let go and Let God" We chorused.

"I know you know what to do but you just wanted someone to talk to as of the moment. am I correct?"

"Well probably yes" I answered.

"So if it's hurting too much and you feel like letting go, let go. Okay? If she's the one for you, the one God wants you to be spending your entire life with, then she'll come back. If not, God has someone better for you..."

"Ouch! I don't know if I can let her go... I really don't want to lose her. I'm afraid she won't come back"

"Dude, If it's meant to be, it will be! In God's perfect time! There's nothing to be afraid of"

"I guess so. thanks dude!"

"No problem! God bless you and your heart!"

Drew prayed for me and while he was praying, my tears were falling. After we prayed, I went home immediately.

**** At Home

"Mom! I'm home!" I announced

No one's answering. I searched the entire house except my room, she wasn't there until I went upstairs and opened the door of my room.

She was staring at me. Her face was full of disappointment. She was holding the love letter Tin gave me on my birthday.

My parents doesn't allow me to get involved in relationships because they wanted me to focus on my studies. They're very strict though...

Well yes, they knew Athena but not as my girlfriend, only as on of my close friends and I guess that's something that contributed to what makes our relationship unable to work. Sigh!

"Austin, I'm so disappointed in you! How long have you been keeping this from us? Have you forgotten what your father and I have told you? You shouldn't be into these boyfriend-girlfriend relationships! You should be focusing on your studies" My mom said in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry mom! Buuuuut..."

"No buts! Explain this to your dad when he comes home! I'm warning you! I don't want to see you with this girl..She's not even Christian" She went out the room and slammed the door.

I locked the door. I cried out to the Lord! I just couldn't do it. I'll try my best to fix this, to fix everything ***

***