A new return, a new journey

Before this starts i just wanna say that in this au Qibli and Moon AREN'T DATING! Also this takes place after they defeated Darkstalker.  Also some characters might be off, tell me if they are or not! Also i can't remember if they just have clawmates or all are in the same place soooo...Now i will stop talking! -

                                                                                               - Qibli POV -

"Finally! JMA is letting us back in! I just hope all of my friends are there... I really wanna see moon... And winter, and Kinkajou, and Turtle, and peril and-"   He was already at the front opening to JMA.

Oh, well that was a quick walk..! Heh Qibli took a deep breath, For some reason he was nevous. Is it because of my worry that Winter has already stolen Moon..? He quickly shook off that thought and walked in.

"Oh!! Let me guess! Hmm... Qibli! Am i right? " Fatespeaker was waiting for all the students to come in and assign their dorms.
"Yes! So who's my clawmate?" I needed to know NOW! I was so excited.
"You're are with..... Winter! Dorm 25" Fatespeaker smiled.
"Ok! Thanks Fatespeaker!" I smiled and ran off to the dorm.
Winter! This will be exciting! Hehe, I wonder what his face will look like maybe like... '"Argh I'm mister grump! Im the icewing prince! Why shall i be with that sand sniffer!?" He was so delighted he almost ran past the dorm.
"Oops..! Here's my dorm" I walked in and got my stuff together. After I was done I perched onto my bed and thought.

I wonder when he'll be here. Where's moon right now? I'm so excited to see everyone! I hope they all still like me. Who is protecting Queen Thorn right now? Is she ok?
Then suddenly my train of thought was cutt off by someone walking in. It was Prince Icey.

"Heyyyy!! Prince Icey! You're here!"
"Shut it, sand snout. I can't believe i have to be roommates with YOU!"
Knew it.
"Like why not moon? But of course it had to be you" Winter puffed.
"Aww, Winter are we not best friends anymore?" He teased.
"ARGHHHHHH!!!"