XIX | Kinky Shit

SMUT WARNING!!!!

5 weeks later

"James. What colour should we paint the walls?"

"What about a dark blue?"

"I was thinking the same." You smile.

"I love you Doll."

"I love you too Metallica."

Bucky shakes his head and gives you a peck on the cheek. You two had started dating 5 weeks ago. Bucky didn't want to waste another minute without you.

"Booorreed."

"Hm?"

"We can't paint now cuz everyone's out getting said paint or other stuff to finish the headquarters, which means the only thing in here is the bed cuz we can't take anything else in before painting the room and I'm super bored." You complain.

"I know something that's not boring..."

You smirk, "And what's that?"  Knowing the tone of voice Bucky was using, your mood completely changed.

"It involves me, you, the bed, and... it's a good thing no one's home and won't be for the next hour and a bit, because it involves a lot of noise." He traces his fingers up your arm from behind, giving you goosebumps.

"Tell me more, Soilder."

"This activity doesn't involve clothing so..." He turns you around and slowly slides your shirt off, making eye contact the whole time.

You take off his shirt just as he did yours and then you slip off his belt. "Get on the bed Soilder." You say under your breath, your face merly centimeters from Buckys. His breath hitches, and he does as you say.

You fake cough, "Submissive and breadable." You fake cough again.

Bucky flips you onto the bed and pins you down, gripping his metal hand around your throat. "What was that?"

"Mmm, remember what I told you Soilder, don't play rough unless you're gonna fuck me after."

"Oh I count on it luv."

"OoOo, he's upset." His grip tightens on your throat, and you let out a moan. "Fuck, that's hot, I should piss you off more."

He brings his knee up agenst your heat, slightly putting pressure to your clit.

"Ooo, fun."

"Are you ever serious?"

You flip him over, pinning his arms above his head. "Sometimes." You smirk before smashing your lips into his, gaining a groan from him.

You start to pick up the pace, and one thing lead to another and you two where in a heated make-out session.

Bucky moans, "take your pants off." He says, you can feel his erectetion under his jeans.

"Hmm, you wish." You get up, leaving him heavily breathing on the bed.

"What?" He sits up.

"Oh James, you don't know a thing do you?" You grab his belt from the floor. "Put your hands ubove your head and sit up agenst the bed frame." He does as you say. "You know, I always thought we'd be fighting for dominance." You straddle him.