ᴏɴᴇ

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢

Today is the first day at Kisai high school, and yet you were not ready to study at all

Today is the first day at Kisai high school, and yet you were not ready to study at all. It took you about five to ten minutes to dig yourself out of the soft and fluffy bed full of plushies, which causes you to fall face-first onto the floor.

Covering your mouth while yawning, you try to smooth that one persistent strand of hair that sticks out like a sore thumb with your hand. A cat passes by, and you refuse the urge to twirl around and chase after that adorable little fluff ball like a mad man.

A sakura petal falls on your nose, its smooth surface tickling the tip of your nose softly before blowing away by the breeze.

You didn't feel like studying, in fact, you only come to school because you'd feel bad about missing the class on your very first day at school. Nothing could make you feel motivated to study, really, nothing. The last time you were hyped about going to school was when you were six. And you have no idea how can you survive this long whilst lazed around like a sluggish sloth.

Someone said that a person can make you feel motivated to do something, but you haven't found that person yet. And there's no need for it, at least not now.

Letting out a small I'm-so-done-with-school sigh, you slowly make your way to school, trying not to get distracted by the new anime merchandise and the cat cafe poster that you saw along the way.

Suddenly, your eyes caught on to something- or more like someone. You don't know him, but he is drop-dead gorgeous.

Really, he makes you feel like school life is gonna be fun when in reality, it's not.

He is wearing the same school uniform as yours, with dark fluffy hair covering his eyes, and two hands inside of his pockets while tucking his school bag between his torso and arm.

𝒪𝒽, 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝓎?

But will he make you feel motivated in studying?

The answer is-

Hell, no.

School and you aren't on good terms, you hate school and school hated you. You hate doing a presentation, you hate introducing yourself, you hate talking to a complete stranger, and much more.

Overall, schools suck.

You shake away your thoughts and plop down your butt on the seats. Somehow you arrived at school without your notice.

That's why you shouldn't zone out for too long [name]. You silently scold yourself.

When you look to your left, you see a familiar face. A very familiar one that stuck onto your last brain cells as it got applied with super sticky glue.

It's him.

'Dang, he looks even prettier up close... How envious' Is your thought.

A piercing sensation at the back of your head makes you flinch, your new classmates are staring daggers at you for some reason. But you decided to shrug it off and play it cool before resting your chin on your palm, ignoring everything and zoning out, again. Ya'll mad because I look at yo man? Well damn, possessive much huh?

You come back to your sense when you see a girl with pigtails pestering the boy beside you, even though he seems annoyed and gives her a nasty glare every second but the girl doesn't stop.

Then she notices you staring and moves to meet your gazes, which you quickly look somewhere else. Please no, please no- don't come close to me, I suck at talking to strangers- No no no no no-

You're pleaded is not heard.

"Hi! I'm Tadano Hitomi, what's your name?"

"...[ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ] [ⁿᵃᵐᵉ]"

Your voice came out small and light as a whisper, you unconsciously fiddled with the end of your sleeves while waiting for the girl to leave. But she doesn't.

"So [name]-chan! How are you? What's your favorite food? Do you have any hobbies?--" And Hitomi continues to ask you random questions that you couldn't get a good grasp on it. Most importantly, you forgot what she just asks you right after she finished her other question.

Help.

This girl talks too much, what's even her name again though? Tadona? Tonado? I don't know and I forgot.

You look down avoiding eye contact, The table sure looks interesting today.

"Hey hey hey, what are you looking at? Do you wanna have lunch together this afternoon?" Hitomi continues pestering you.

All you could do is tremble in your seat, feeling overwhelmed by her questions.

Suddenly, she walks back to her seat when the teachers come in.

And that's when you started to shake like crazy.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves"

𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Note;

I don't really like this chapter, but anyway. Thank you for reading till the end!♡