sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 (1)

You stand near the entrance of the festival nervously while fidgeting with the end of your yukata sleeves, the negative thoughts of your appearance running through your mind whilst your gazes darts left and right, scanning through the crowd of peo...

You stand near the entrance of the festival nervously while fidgeting with the end of your yukata sleeves, the negative thoughts of your appearance running through your mind whilst your gazes darts left and right, scanning through the crowd of people trying to find some familiar faces of your friends.

Then someone walks out of the crowd, standing out from most of the people.

Komi Shousuke is wearing a simple black yukata, nonetheless, he still looks good even in the simplest clothing ever.

You just stand there, gaping slightly at him for a good minute before jolting up as he steps closer and closer. That is when you realize that you have been staring at him for too long so you quickly avoid your gaze to the concrete floor, still fidgeting with your yukata sleeves.

Cheeks are painted red as your face burns with embarrassment. Shousuke doesn't say anything but only stands next to you, waiting reluctantly for Hitomi and the others to appear.

𝕆𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕.

Should you say something? This is too awkward, when will the others arrive?

You bit your lips before distracting yourself with a black fluffy cat that is rubbing its side against your legs, begging for your attention. It somehow reminds you of the boy who is standing beside you, and you furiously shook your head to remove that ridiculous thought away.

Your hand is stroking the smooth fur of the cat as it softly purrs against your palm. The cute scene in front of your naked eyes makes your heart swoon. Your brain suddenly blocked out your surrounding as you continue to pet the feline.

It's been a while since you and Shousuke have been friends along with the other (which you still can't remember their names thanks to your goldfish memory) but you still felt awkward around him, it's not that you don't want to be friends with him or anything, you just CAN'T seem to do that.

Every time you tried to talk to him, your lips were sealed shut.

When you tried to walk over to him, your body froze.

Or when you were left with him together, you can't even look at him for god sake, you're going to lose your sanity.

What is wrong with you?

You hate how your body immediately acts around him and you can't seem to stop that.

Shaking away the thoughts as you stand up, you suck the air through your teeth as you prepare your mental health for whatever event that will occur.

And hopefully, you don't embarrass yourself in front of anyone today.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Damn, you should have said it sooner. Because at the very first moment you started to walk along with your friends. Guess what-

You tripped,

on the air.

Yeah,

Oᑎ Tᕼᗴ ᗩIᖇ.

You haven't wanted to dig a hole and hide in it as fast as you could in your entire existence.

But oh my Jesus you didn't fall face flat on the floor, thanks to Shousuke that grabs you on the arm just in time.

He still doesn't say anything when you thanked him which makes you even more embarrassed than you were before.

After that, you got dragged around by Hitomi around the festival. Her grip is stronger than a titan that you can't even wiggle your way out from it so you accept your defeat without battling anymore.

Hitomi is running around with you in her grasp whilst buying food and candy along the way, sometimes even pauses to talk chat with someone while you are gaping around, engulfed by the beautiful orange light of the lantern.

You glance around trying to soak up the warm yet gorgeous atmosphere around you. And—

Then, you are left alone.

Everyone is gone.

So you assume that—

You're lost.

𝙖𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Note ;

Decided to break this in half cuz I wanted to. Ig? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯