9 - When they realises they love you.

This idea was suggested by The_Fallen_Phoenix x
Hope you like it!
Do not own the characters.
Y/n = your name
___________________________
Tony Stark / Iron man.
He is walking around the tower and he sees you sitting in his lab playing around with his suits you turn and smile at him and he cant help but think 'I love her'.

Steve Rogers /Captain America.
You were both on a mission together and a bomb went off and he saw you lying on the floor, with bruises on your body he ran over to you and thought 'No please dont be dead I love you'

Ronan The Accuser
He saw you escaping the dark aster with peter quill, he felt a pain in his heart that he had never felt before and at that moment he knew he loved you.

Loki
He was sitting in the asgardian prison when a guard came and told him he was going to be sharing his cell from now on and pushed you into the cell , you landed roughly on the floor and Loki couldn't help but rush to your aid and as he saw you face he knew he loved you.

Johnny Storm / Human Torch
He is flying around the baxter building and sees you being interviewed by sue he flys back inside and gets changed grabs a coffee then turns the corner and bumps straight into you knocking the coffee all over you and tries to help you but instead you go into a toilet and he looks after you then says silently to him self 'you idiot you love her'

Natasha RomanOff / black widow
She sees you fall from the balcony off stark tower and runs frantically to the edge where she sees you flying and a thought creeps into her mind 'Since when does he fly who cares he didnt so im okay i need to tell him i love him!!!'

___________________________
Hope you like it there should be some more updates soon!!