Imagine being tony's stark daughter and dating steve part two..

Hope you like this it was requested by harvsher !
I knew its been awhile for updates and in sorry again!!
You are Tony Starks daughter by the way and Y/n stands for your name!
___________________________

You were waiting for your boyfriend and father to come out of the secret avengers base which you are not supposed to know, but hey your Tony Starks daughter what wouldn't you know, you look to see them both walking over your dads car and you can hear the them talking Steve is saying 'I don't think I want a normal life i like this the avenging its good for me.' He looks up to see you face and he says slight heart break.
Tony leaves you two alone awkwardly an you run to Steve and just hug him until he cant breath and starts tapping you on the shoulder so you let him go , you say 'Steve I'm not into the whole normal life anyway now lets get you home where we can cuddle and then you can get back to avenging tomorrow and i will still love you for it!!' Steve stands there in shock and says 'well y/n i love you so lets go home and get to the cuddling you suggested' and with that you two head back into the base hop on Steve's bike and go home where you cuddle and things go further than Steve anticipate.(if you know what i mean wink wink)
__________________________
Hope you like it !!
Don't forget that people can still request!
Xxxx