Chapter 2

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
This is my Story and I won't tolerate copying.
Playlist

Sravani's pov
I stood silently along with Abhay, my brother and he stood opposite of us.
I was startled by a pat on my shoulders, but I relaxed when I realised it was my father.
"Yes, Appa!Anything important?!" I questioned him about his sudden appearance.
"Kanna, I want to meet some of our important guests. Please follow me."he replied and led the way towards the guests and I followed him.
We were in another hall across the mansion, someone was present there but I couldn't see his face because he was facing the other side .
The unknown individual turned when he sensed our presence , I was shocked would be an understatement.

It was one of the greatest businessman in India, Mr Siddharth Reddy.
He is one my inspiration to start my own startup, he was one of the individuals whom I looked up to when it came to professionalism.
I immediately composed myself .
"Hi Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you! You are my inspiration when it comes to self-made business entrepreneurs !" I exclaimed held out of hand for and handshake.
He stared at me for a second ,before proceeding to give me a handshake.
Weird.
"Ms Sravani, may I ask you a question if you don't mind ?" He questioned making me confused.
What questions does he have regarding me ?
"Yes of course, Sir."I replied politely.
"Why did you not take over your family's company ? How did you manage to make your company this successful?And stop calling me Sir, Ms Sravani." He questioned me.
I was surprised by the question, how does he know about my company ?
"Well when it comes to business I share the same idea of yours Sir,individuality and independence.I always wanted to stand on my feet, I wanted to be independent and prove my capabilities and follow my passion at the same time. I didn't want things to be just placed in my ways I wanted to earn through my hard work , my merit.Coming to the success, I don't think I'm successful, yes I have managed to grow comparatively more , than other companies in the span of two years but this is not the definition of success according to me . And I will continue to address you as Sir, because I do not know you personally.Please do not mistaken me."I replied curtly , I always had one rule not to mix professional and personal lives.
Before, I could ask about his professional morals that he withheld , I heard an familiar voice shouting my name.
I turned around to find Arjun my elder brother ,chanting my name continuously annoying me.
"Oh my god stop, my annoyingly loud brother ! What do you want!! You are too loud!"I exclaimed looking at him.
"Relax kuttama(shortie),I just wanted to convey Amma message she wants you to freshen up and rest.Her over-protective mode is on so before she turns into a hitler go and rest!" He exclaimed, I poured in response, I wanted to meet my other friends.
I was also annoyed by the fact he called me kuttama infront of guests and him,idiot.
"Umm, Sorry sir . I have to leave, thank you for your time." I replied and I turned to Appa .
"Byee Appa,I will talk to you in the morning..."before I could even finish the sentence I was dragged by my brother towards my room.