Chapter 4

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
This is my Story and I won't tolerate copying.
The arranged meet

Sravani's pov
I rushed to my room after my conversation with Ram.
I was excepting this confrontation would occur but just this fast.
I tried to control spiralling emotions by taking deep breath in and out .
It was still not helping, the day's events just flashed past my mind.
They were too nerve wrecking and emotionally traumatising.
I needed sleep.
Before I could onto the bed, I felt my phone vibrating, it was a message from an unknown number.
It read,"Good evening, this is Siddharth . We are supposed to meet tomorrow for breakfast , can we meet at Taj at 10?"
I sighed looking at the message and replied in agreement.
"Yes, sure. I'm fine with the place and time as well."
I wondered why he was interested in me ?

Siddharth's pov

I was invited to meet my new business client's daughter at first I didn't not want to entertain it but when I heard her name,  Sravani Reddy

I was invited to meet my new business client's daughter at first I didn't not want to entertain it but when I heard her name, Sravani Reddy.
It was of the same individual whom I was longing to meet.
Six months ago,USA.
New York City.
The biggest conference for budding entrepreneurs was being held where budding entrepreneurs participated in the event to pitch their idea, if the panel is interested they will be contacted regarding funding and their company will be advertised for free in the business magazine.
Usually,thousands of company will sign up for the event willing to participate in it because it will act as a good exposure for the start-ups, hence creating a good platform for them to thrive.
However, only a few who has a feasible, viable idea with a strong market validation and size will be selected to participate in this event.
I was hearing the business ideas that were presented, they sounded feasible however the presenters didn't seem to have the right demeanour that one needs to withhold in order to run a successful business.
They lacked the determination and passion in their eyes that strives as a motivation for every successful businessman.