Character re writes

This is a fully detailed version of my rewrite of the dreamworks tv series, 'Dragons The Nine Realms'

All of this is strictly my personal interpretation of how I feel that it could have been better in a sort of sense.

However if you or someone you know enjoys the series and all it has to offer (I.e animation, models ,character designs, and character backgrounds and personalities, then you are completely entirely entitled to your opinions and viewpoints.

(Warning possible grammar mistakes)

—————

Olivia Kullerson is a geologist and scientist very well renowned for her discoveries,  she's known for finding multiple different types of minerals, not to mention her knowledge on the topic could impress even the most disinterested persons who have no such care for her occupation.
Her son ,Thomas, is a kid who is very interested in things like nature and wildlife, no   doubt brought on by his mother's line of work and from her bringing him on her expeditions , he's very well known for wandering off whenever something catches his eye, leading people to see him as a rambunctious and reckless kid who's always getting into trouble.
Thomas, now 14, is just as adventurous as he was as a child, his love for nature has grown a lot more, as well as his curiosity.

May Wong is the head director of the Icarus site and the RAKKE corp, she is very educated on business and how to lead a company, although physically she is very short, due to having dwarfism, she can be stern and deliver a hard blow to one's confidence, slapping down anyone's distasteful comments or "foolish ideas", this is a ability she's very proud of.

She has two children Eugene Wong and Jun Wong, Eugene is the poster child of the family, he is well educated, well mannered and the perfect child in his mothers eyes, someone who's chances of having a successful career are very preeminent , her youngest child, Jun, however is not as interested in meeting her mothers standards as her brother, Jun is a very pessimistic and snarky 14 year old , they preferred dark books and story's like, murder mystery's, crazed psychopaths and thier disturbing reasonings, but she also had a liking towards learning about monsters and cryptids from all around the world, this interest was brought on from her learning more about her Chinese heritage after her aunt Po told stories about the storys and benevolent beings that live amongst the mortals, however her mother made both them and thier brother move away from thier home in China, she wanted to learn more about her home country so she held resentment towards her mother and her expectations.

Jun met Tom as a child and they instantly clicked, both children interested in each other's interests, the two were attached at the hip, until the two had to part ways due to their parents differing career paths, it was only 14 years later that they met up again at the Icarus station, but the long time apart made the two unable to reconnect in their friendship, Jun seeing Tom as someone who still hasn't grown up from his "silly kids stuff", and Tom seeing Jun as someone he doesn't even know as his friend anymore.

Philip baker is the head of security at the site, he is a no nonsense person who expects a high degree of respect and expertise on the work floor, his wife, a veteran who is now an educator for the children on the site, is known for being the complete opposite of her husband, the two being complete opposites being the main reason why their love for one another is so strong.

D'angelo baker is almost a carbon copy of his father, although he takes a more laid back stance on things, likely brought on by his mothers side, he won't hesitate to stand up for something or take charge of a situation, although despite his tough cool looking deminor he's actually very self conscious, constantly worrying that he's not doing the best of something, this leads him into becoming an overachiever, not to mention he can lose his cool very easily, either when someone gets hurt or of there's just a freaky looking bug.

Hazel and Carla Gonzales are both workers for the research team on the fissure, Hazel is the more eccentric of the two and Carla is more calm and collected, both of them have a very strong relationship especially with their daughter.

Alex Gonzales is an incredibly shy and awkward teen, she was diagnosed with ASD making it difficult to understand emotions, her remarks are sarcastic and snarky, leading people to think she's rude, when in reality, that's just her type of humour.

She suffered a traumatic experience in her childhood where a dog followed her, and her friends told her to pet said dog, telling her that it's ok the dog is friendly ,but then dog bit her arm and chased her, after that she became a shut in, too afraid to go outside because of the possible dangers, finding solace in computers rather than people

(Story rewrite will be posted next)