Bob

It was a dark, stormy night. Lightning was crashing and rain poured down from the sky like tears. Suddenly, I heard a tap on the window. It was just my friend Satan. He was my bestie Lord of the Underworld and was asking if we could go out for the night. I went over to my window pulling it open, feeling a cool breeze and raindrops hit my face. Just as I stuck my foot out of the window I heard footsteps, and fear took hold of my beating heart. Slowly I stepped back and closed the window quietly, creeping back to my bed. Then the door cautiously swung open and Dad stepped in. Lightning flashed and thunder crashed as if on cue! I could see Satan quickly scamper off in the distance. Dad quietly spoke, "Bob I know you're awake," My breath hitched and I froze. Dad walked toward my bed. "Bob your window was cracked open, were you trying to sneak out with Satan?" I sighed. "Yes dad I'm sorry I just wanted to see him," He responded, "Bob all you have to do is ask me to go out," "Well then, Dad can I go out with Satan?" Dad chuckled. "You're asking me permission to date him?" I could feel my face heat up. "Dad no! He's just a friend! I mean can I go hang out with him?" "Of course Bob I'm just teasing! It may be 11:11 at night but I'll still let you go," Dad smiled. "Don't forget an umbrella!" He commented, handing me one as I climbed out of my window running off after Satan. That moment could've been described as pure joy.

281 words 🤩🤩🤩