Part 19 - Pillow Forts and Fights

"GUYS!" Jef shouted, busting through the room. Good was on his phone, whilst the others were talking. Upon Jef's outburst, he raised his head quickly, alarmed by the loud noise, whereas the others turned to face the short one.

"What?" Nightmare asked.

"Well, this may seem like a stupid idea because we all live together, but.. how about we do a sleepover?" Jef asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" George was evidently confused by Jef's proposal.

"Well, what if we set up like, a mini fort down here, and sleep in it, instead of our rooms? We could watch a film too if we get bored."

"Sounds fun! I'm down!" Napsap said immediately.
George looked to Nightmare for approval, before nodding slowly at Jef.

"Good?"

They all turned to look at him, which spiked an inkling of anxiety in his chest as he hid behind his hood. He was actually a bit apprehensive to say yes, but judging by Jef's expectant face, how could he say no?

"I guess.."

"YAYY!! I'll go find some blankets!" Jef ran off happily upstairs.

"Are you sure you're okay with it Good?" George asked, "I know you get a bit freaked out in small spaces."

"Ehh, I think I'll be okay; ever since my whole panic attack thing I've started taking my anxiety meds again..I'm surprised I even found them." He added with a laugh.

~

"We're finally done!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"Only took 5 tries!" George huffed.

"You do realise I could've just used my magic" Good spoke.

"Ohhh...I didn't think of th-" Napsap started, but was interrupted by Jef throwing a pillow at the tall boy.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Jef fake cried before getting up and jumping on top of Good, them both emerging into a pile of laughter.

"Careful of my horns Jef!" Good cried out, "they're very sensitive-"

"What is this.. a y/n wattpad story?" Napsap asked, grinning widely at his quick reply.

"You're acting like Good's the one you just teased there, as if you haven't just admitted to reading wattpad fanfictions-" Nightmare started but Napsap threw a pillow at him too.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!" Jef shouted.

Their playful screams echoed throughout the house, and Good - who had a magic shield to protect his horns - realised for the first time how much fun he was having with the Team, and how badly he wished it would stay like that; no more fights or arguments, just peace..

"GOOD, LOOK OUT!" Jef shouted, snapping him back into reality.

"Huh? OH-" Before Good knew it, a pillow was thrown at him too, as his shield had dissipated when he spaced out. He tried to dodge it, but lost balance and fell into the fort, causing it to fall.

"FU-"