Where This Story Was Going

Okay. I'm sorry, but I am not picking this story up again. However, I will write out where I was planning to go just in case anyone cares or wants some completion. If anyone wants to pick this story up and continue it with the information below or with their own ideas, feel free.

Night Three:
Tails and Infinite go back to the Sister Location. Something occurs in which Tails learns he can use his tails to fly. The two are confused on why the tails don't get tangled together, but can't figure it out.
The goal this time is to fix Bark and Bean. They sneak through Espio's lair. Bark and Bean are surprisingly chill and talk with the two as they do repairs. The animatronics mention that Tails seems familiar and mention someone named Tikal.
As they return, Espio attacks but Cosmo saves them.

Inbetween:
Tails and Infinite watch the Immortal and the Restless, possibly conversate, and go to sleep.
Tails is awoken and looks out the widow. The Dark hedgehog from the first book greets him. Tails goes outside and the hedgehog transforms into a cat who introduces herself as Ebony. She explains that there was a creature named Fleetway who had a lot of power and cared for children. But a demon named Tikal coveted that power. They fought and she nearly won until Fleetway split his power into three. The one of the people was already defeated and Tikal has their power. Ebony is one of the others with the power of nine lives (why she survived being killed by Robotnik in the first book).

30 Years later
There is another time skip which picks up where the epilogue of the first book. The kids recognize Ebony and run. The animatronic chases them around for a bit and they end up in the basement. They then see a large orange ball that seemed to be made of fur.

Night 4
When Tails and Infinite return, they are attacked and knocked out. When Tails wakes up, he finds out he is inside the Fiona animatronic. Tails sees a figure that looks like Fleetway use the scooper to kill Cosmo (for helping them last night). Back in the control room, Infinite is panicking and Eclipse is trying to calm him down to no avail. (I intended to write Infinite having major guilt and possible ptsd from being forced to kill the kids. I don't think I did a very good job so far, but that was the intention). Infinite sees tails inside Fiona from the security camera and rushes to find him. Meanwhile, Tails is being attacked by the little chao animatronics that danced with Cosmo. Infinite and Eclipse are able to save him.

Inbetween
Tails and Infinite watch Immortal and the Restless. Tails reveals what he saw and what Ebony told them. After some discussion, they decide to return for the last night. Tails looks at his texts and finds out Amy still hasn't texted him back days later.

Night Five
Nicole is shut today. They are directed by Fiona's voice. She tells she is about to be scooped and they need to take out her memory drive because she wants to live on. Because she has been nice to them, Tails promises to rebuild her. (I don't remember the exact conversation I came up with or the exact thing Circus Baby says to the player in Sister Location). When Tails takes the memory chip, the conveyor belt moves the Fiona's body is taken to the scooper. Tails and Infinite go to leave and get separated. Infinite ends up in a control room and must survive the night (FNAF style). Tails finds himself in the scooper room with Tikal at the controls. She tries to kill him, but Ebony arrives and sacrifices almost all of her lives to ensure Tails lives. Tikal takes her power. 

Tails gets captured and the ghosts repossess the animatronics to save him. Amy has been given a perfected chip so she is under Tikal's control. Infinite survives the night.

Night Six

Things started to get complicated from here. And by complicated, I mean I didn't really know what I was doing. Tikal was going to be working with Robotnick's father Gerald who made the original mind control chips. They were going to use some device to control everyone. I wasn't sure how this part was going to work. It is also revealed Tails has the power of the elements and he has a certain number of tails for each element. Two tails happened to be wind which is why he could fly with them.

Something occurs and they need to wait 30 years to revive Fleetway completely (I think it had something to do with reviving the kids or they needed to do something with Tikal). Robotnick in the suit might have joined the fight against Tikal. I don't remember.

30 years later

The animatronic enters the room and the furry ball unfolds to reveal Tails has been waiting. Some type of magic occurs and Tikal and Robotnick are killed for good and Fleetway is revived. He offers to allow Tails to be a normal fox (with one tail), but Tails says he is alright. It also turns out Infinite runs the exhibit and has been waiting for Tails to wake up.

Anyway, those were my ideas for this story. Writing this all, I feel like it's better for it to end here rather than try to write all of this. Have a wonderful day!