[[TW]] -- Tails.EXE x Reader -- "Love Letters" (PART 1)

TW : Violence, Blood/Gore

Extra : This was based off of a video I saw hehe

Also, any text like this, is the text in letter

"They always say that every love story starts with a love letter, so I wrote one for you!~"

"Bud, please, I only see us as friends, nothing more, I don't wanna be your valentine." Y/N said, starting to leave the area, it was valentines day, the day the most couples get together, and the day the most heartbreak happens, the two were standing under the 'tree-of-confessions' when this happened, 99% of the time, no heartbreak happens, but this time was different. Tails.EXE stood as still as the eiffel tower, he couldn't do anything, nor could he bring himself to do anything. Once Y/N left, he broke down.

"My love was, and still is burning for you. Is it not enough? Am I not enough?"

"When I got home, I broke down, yet again, I only ever left my house to follow you, my love."

Everyday, the gray fox would stalk them. He NEEDED them.

Following the way to their house everyday.

One day, though, he saw the one trying to take his love.

"A plan formed in my head. I knew what I must do."

"What was he thinking? Taking YOU away from ME."

"..Y/N, has it been a few days since he called? Well, hes dead!"

"I watched him go home and followed him home, bringing a knife with me, once he got in, not knowing I was behind him, I took a knife and made a nice neat cut on his neck, once he fell, I started to stab his body, I couldn't let him take you away from me."

"Now, his blood did get on me, disgusted, I grabbed a lighter from my pocket, and guess what? I burnt his house down! But it didn't feel complete, not yet at least. I was missing one thing, You! I was missing you, my dear Y/N."

"Saying that my love is burning isn't enough anymore. I burned the bitch for you. I'll burn this whole world for you, no, the whole multiverse! Just for you, my dear."

"Now, I'll ask it again..."

"...Will you be my valentine?"

Y/N shook, reading the letter made them start to cry, the person they saw as their best friend, killed their lover. They soon heard a knock at the door, scared, Y/N didn't answer. A voice spoke from the other side of the door, "Y/N, my dear, please open the door!~" Y/N hid in the bathroom, fear and shock was all they could feel. The door creeked open, it was the front door, Y/Ns fear worsened, as the sound of footsteps came closer.

"My love, I know you're hereee!~

"Or are you playing with me?~ You probably are! A nice game of hide and seek I see!~"

"I'll find you my love. Don't worry...~"

Those words scared the shit out of Y/N. What if he hurt them? They didn't want to be hurt.

The door swung open, Y/N hid deeper in the tub, the curtain basically protecting them at this point.

"I know you're hereeeee!~"

Y/N was now silently crying, what if he found them? What would happen to them?

The curtain soon opened.

"There you are my love!~ I've finally found you!"

This is all you get, cope /hj