Chapter 1:This guy is interesting!

Fullfilment. A thing that every human being seeks. A instnctual desire of satisfying yourself with something that gives you a feeling of superiority to others.

Maybe you're good at sports. Maybe you're smart. Maybe you can easily manipulate others. Maybe you're lucky. Maybe you're strong. Maybe you're a ladies's man.

Anything of those things could get a sense of fullfilment to your life, leading you to live a happy life. For a certain boy, that fullfilment was alwais knowglede.

This boy is a teenager very short fir his age, a shota if you will. He has medium lenght brown hair and brown eyes, with a face that's quiet rotund. His name is Oyamada Manta.

 His name is Oyamada Manta

This boy...has no friends at all. It never really bothered him, he'd rather keep to himself and study while in school.

He knows the knowglede he aquires will be usefull to him one way or another. He already has his futures assured as the son of a CEO and his grades will only increase that succes.

As alwais, his classmates are a loud bunch. With one exception, one person that no one dares to turn their heads to.

Teacher:Alright, everyone take your seats!

As the teacher entered the students sat on their respective seats, waiting the lesson to begin. The man teaching this class cleared his throat to make a special annoucement.

Teacher:So, from today onwards you'll have a new classmate. Everyone, say hello to Asakura Yoh.

Murmurs of curiosiy began errupting through the classroom. Even though he was not speaking, Manta was curious too. A transfer student in this time of the year wasn't exactly a normal circumstance.

A boy entered the classroom. The first thing that would take your attention would be the talisman he was wearing around his neck, with his open section of his open shirt from where you can see a part of his chest. His hair was quiet long, but it was styled spiky and not let loose, coupled with his brown eyes and a absent minded expression. His name was Asakura Yoh.

Teacher:Now, if you can tell us something about yourself

Yoh:Uh...I'm Yoh. Hope we can get along.