Chapter 3:Technique is a easy thing to master for a abnormal!

Manta had run off to take a drink for Anna. He didn't want to, inittialy, but the girl's strong personality proved too much fir him.

Anna:You git lazy, Yoh. We'll begin your training right away.

Yoh:Hey, I think I got it covered.

Anna:Wanna die?

Yoh:What's that supposed to mean?

Anna:In this state...you'll die if you'll fight Tao Ren again.

Yoh:...So you know about that.

Anna:I was trained by your grandmother to be a great Inako. For me, it was no effort to summon the ghosts from the graveyard and make them talk.

Yoh:I was lucky that Misogi was there to save me at the last moment.

Anna:...I suppose so.

Kumagawa:[Things are becoming pretty tense, huh?]

The next day Yoh came in with a lot of bandages along his body. Manta looked worried, while Kumagawa stared with a unreadable expression.

Kumagawa:[...This really is a deja-vu. Although, I was the one in that position.]

Yoh:That's the results of Anna's training...She doesn't hold back.

Kumagawa:[Sounds like tough love.]

Yoh:Uhehehe, I guess.

Manta:Bet she'd put you to drag horses on a mountain.

Yoh:Yeah, that sounds about right.

Anna:How cheeky. You'll get the electrical chair for that.

Yoh:Yeah, yeah, just like that...

Yoh/Manta:Woah!

Yoh and Manta wore shocked expressions at Anna who appeared in their class, wearing the school uniform. Kumagawa jjst waved at the newly arrived girl, she giving a small nod in return.

Teacher:Everyone, this is Kyouyama Anna-kun.

Anna:I hope we get along.

She made a happy expression, enticing the class. Kumagawa looked at the worthless normals who were fooled so easily and than looked back at Anna with a thumbs up. He needed to admit, she had the acting skilks of a minus.

Anna decided to let Yoh have the day free. They even went to a movie as a group. The movie was about a martial artist that really got Yoh and Manta excited.

After the movie, they went at a cafe to eat something. They sat at a table outside, Manta giving shaky looks to Anna. At some point, he decided to ask his question.

Manta:Um, Anna-san...Why do you hate Kumagawa-kun?

Kumagawa:[Eh? She doesn't hate me, though.]

Manta:She clearly does! She barely talks to you and mostly answer your questions by movements rather than words!

Anna:He's right, shorty. I don't hate him, I can tell he was genuine in his promise to Yoh. Also, his superhuman prowess and talent as a shaman makes him the greatest ally Yoh has. It's just that after just becoming a shaman succeding on summoning such a powerful spirit without any catalyst...kinda pisses me off. It hurts my pride as a Inako.

Sukuna:So I'm the reason, eh? Well, I guess people would get jelous by any shaman that would achieve a partnership with me.

Yoh:Heh, there's no way around it. Misogi is strong, after all. I'd say he's the strongest shaman I meet.

Kumagawa:[There's nothing that special about it. There are a lot of hella strong guys you just haven't meet. The best example I can think of is Iihiko-chan.]