May 4th, 2022

Hey! I talked about you today. 

It was weird. The topic involuntary mentioned you. It is nice to hear the opinion from someone that is going from the same you went when we were together. It made confirmed again that I wasn't wrong. In the end, you were the problem. 

I wish I knew back then I wasn't the one who made things complicated and that it was not my fault we didn't last...

I'm not going to lie; I remember you sometimes because of my job. I have to talk about your profession, so of course, I'll remember you.

I couldn't say I didn't love you long ago, but now I can say it loud. It is funny for me, maybe not for all people, but for me, it is. 

Today, I laughed when I remembered stuff like when we met after our breakup. How casual were we? Weren't we like two old friends being RAW honest about our current social life or life in general? Even the person I spoke with was like, "I thought you hated him or didn't talk to him," and I was like, "nope." I guess time gave me the clarity and made me strong so I could see you without a problem. We laughed so much that time...

Well... We always do.

That's why I meet you every year. I don't have a reason not to. 

I wonder if once the right person comes, will I stop seeing you? It is not like we see each other constantly, but is that even right to do when you are with someone?.

Whatever is the case, I'll know once I have someone. Hopefully, but that time, you do too. I guess I'm too good because I wish you to find the right person. I feel it would be harder for you for some reason or because I know you. I hope you open your heart and trust someone as you did with me. 

I hope you don't run away because you are scared, and I genuinely hope I'm no reason why you are not with someone. 

Anyways, I hope you are doing good!